Chapter 2: Izuku's new hope.

Recap: Last time on What If, Goku was hoping to get some training on lord Beeru's world but carelessly let's go of Whis and fell into the void of space but luckily he safe. But instead, he is now in a different world. After meeting a kid named Izuku Midoriya, He learns he wants to be a hero. But he is quirkles, So Goku decides to train him so he can become a hero.

Goku-Ok so at 3:00 is when you leave school is that right?

Izuku-Yes and after school, you'll help train me.

Goku-Yep that's the plan.

Izuku-Ok see you then Goku.

Goku-Ok but just to let you know I'm gonna walk around the city till then.

Izuku-Wait what !?

Goku speed off

Izuku-I hope nothing happens

A few hours later

Goku-Man I'm so hungry, I should have asked Izuku if there were any good places to eat.

Goku-Wait what's that, Th this ki it's dark but where is it?

The day went the same way where Izuku was getting laughed at for sighing up for UA. This time after Bakugo blew up Izuku's notebook and threw it out the window. Izuku said that he will show him that he will become as strong as he is and he's not gonna be the same weakling as he is now.

Bakugo scoffed and laughed away.

Izuku left and walked home hoping Goku would show up.

This part stays the same with the sludge villain trying to take Izuku's body. But unexpectedly Goku and All might show up and combine their powerful punch to get the sludge villain off of Izuku

Flashback: When Goku senses the dark ki, he goes to follow it, By the time he finds the sludge villain then he senses another ki but it's strong. That's when he saw All Might. Goku went to help him but didn't trust Goku when they were chasing the sludge villain.

Goku-Hey Izuku wake up (slapping him in the face)

Izuku-Oooowww. Why did you slap me so hard?

Goku-Because you were knocked out. Also, there's someone who wants to check on you.

Izuku-Huh?

All Might-hello young one.

Izuku-whhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, hello my name is Izuku Midoriya, it's an honor to meet you All Might. Also, can you sign my note bo-oh my gosh he already signed it.

Goku-Man I can't believe Izuku can talk so much, I wonder is this All Might guy strong?

All Might-Ok then see you two later.

Goku-Wow he can fly high. Sigh, I just forgot to ask him to spar maybe another time. Wait min where's Izuku?

All Might-I wonder who that Goku guy was? Wait what's on my ankle?