Chapter 17: Time for camp, And its time for the Ginyu force

Previously on What if Goku trained Deku. After the sports festival, the Z fighters left to gain a hero license. During the time Iida's older brother was unable to do hero work because of Stain and Cell. Luckily Deku, Iida, Todoroki, and Goku stop the bio-android and the hero killer. Let's see how things will turn out now!

In the hyperbolic time chamber...

Deku was wearing the turtle gi he wore back training with Goku.

Deku was busy dodging the Kamehamehas he blasted on himself until...

Goku-Heads up!

A ki blast came out of nowhere and Deku dodged it. Goku tried to punch Deku but Deku quickly dodged it.

The two then did a sparing match. Later they landed on the ground.

Deku-You know I could use some training without getting jumped like that.

Goku-Yeah, well you gonna expect the unexpected, and last I checked don't heroes have to be aware of their surroundings?

Deku-Ok, you got a point.

Goku-Anyway, how long have you been here?

Deku-About an hour out there and 15 days in here.

Goku- So why are you training in here?

Deku-After I used Ultra Instinct twice I tried to use it again but I've been struggling.

Goku-Yeah same here. But hey it's good that you want to master the forms but sometimes you need to work at your own pace.

Deku-Yeah, you're right again.

Goku-Just for now work on other things besides Ultra Instinct.

Deku-All right.

Goku-are you also training for the upcoming practical exam?

Deku-Yeah, I'm gonna have to team up with someone and it could be anyone, so it's making me nervous after all it could be anyone.

Deku immediately thought of Uraraka. Then Deku spun his head around from the thought.

Goku-Are you ok?

Deku-Yeah! I have to go and check something out!

Deku ran out of the hyperbolic time chamber and flew back home.

Deku shook his head.

Deku (thought)-No, no, no, that is just crazy. Oh man, why did it happen? Why did we almost kiss? Do I have feelings for her? If so why so quickly?

Deku then made it home.

Inko-Hello Izuku, how was training at Kami's lookout?

Deku-It was good, I got some training done for the exam in UA.

Inko-Oh ok well I made some Soba for dinner, want some?

Deku-Yeah, thanks mom.

After dinner, Deku was lying in bed wondering. Not just about the exam but his potential feelings for Uraraka.

Later Deku woke up.

Deku-Huh? Where am I? Oh my gosh, what happened here!?

Deku was in his turtle hermit gi and was in his room partially destroyed.