Chapter 4: Izuku goes kaioken X20, Radits desperate attack

Previously on what if Goku trained Deku. After spending 4 months in the Dragonball universe Izuku gain some training from Master Roshi and Korin. Then suddenly King Piccolo returns. After a struggling battle, Izuku managed to do the Kamehameha the first time and defeated King Piccolo. After Goku sees Izuku's performance he begins to wonder if Izuku can master ultra instinct.

Izuku-(Ywan) Well guess it's time to get up.

Izuku decided to wear Goku's gi when he trained with King Kai since he knew he's gonna learn the kaioken
technique. Then Izuku left the room.

Izuku-Morning Goku.

Goku-Hey Izuku why not join breakfast with us?

Goten-Morning Izuku.

Izuku-Morning Goten.

Chi chi-Oh Morning Izuku. Breakfast is almost ready.

Izuku-Morning Chi chi the food smells good.

After breakfast...

Goku-All right Chi chi we're about to head off.

Chi chi-Ok I've made you guys lunches before you go.

Izuku-What!? That's a lot!!!!!

Chi chi-Well of course, Goku eats a lot.

Goku-He he he it's true. One time when I was a kid Master Roshi took us to a restaurant and I almost ate everything in there.

Izuku's thought-Now that I think about it. I saw this in Goku's memories. Man, he can do a lot.

Izuku-Ok then let's go

Goku-All right then. Bye Chi Chi we'll be back.

Chi chi-Ok then good luck you two.
Goku and Izuku left using instant transmission.

Before Izuku and Goku left. They had conversations about how their lives were like growing up. When Izuku told Goku about Bakugo and called him Deku. Goku told him not to let it bring him and instead show everyone that Deku doesn't mean unless it means a great hero.

Chi chi-I don't know why but Izuku kinda reminds me of Gohan. I'll bet my Goku will make him an amazing hero.

King Kai-Well that should do it. Goku better not just pop out of nowhere and scare me or destroy my house.

When King Kai turned around Goku teleported and right in his face.

King Kai-Whaa ah ah. What the heck Goku I just said you better not scare me!

Izuku thought-Man this gravity is so strong.

Goku-Wait how did you know I was gonna be here? Can you see the future or something?

King Kai-Of course not you idiot it's a pattern with you! Wait who's the kid?

Goku-Oh his name is Izuku Midoryia he's from another earth where almost everyone on the planet has a superpower.

Izuku-Hello it's an honor to meet you, King Kai.

King Kai-Well you seem like a nice kid. Wait hold up let me guess since almost everyone in his world has a superpower, he probably doesn't have one and you want to train him with everything you know or he's gonna get a power and needs to control it.

Goku-Wow how did you know? Are you sure you're not psychic?

King Kai-Of course not I'm just not an IDIOT!!!!!