Chapter 5: Last minute training, Izuku retuns home.

Previously on What if Goku trained Deku. The six months were hard. After defeating King Piccolo and Radits, Izuku was getting closer to becoming the ultimate hero. Showing he will not give up no matter how tough it is. He also accepted that Deku as a hero name, not an insult. Thanks to Goku. Now 4 more months till the UA entrance exams. Will Izuku be able to finish the training and receive one for all find out now.

Deku-Hey Goku

Goku-What's up Izuku

Deku-I just have one question how come we didn't go to the hyperbolic time chamber like in your memories? I only saw a few of them.

Goku-Manly because the hyperbolic time chamber has thin air so it's hard to breathe. The room is as big as the earth and it's blank everywhere, Also time works differently here and there so you could go insane.

Deku-Oh I see.

Goku-And we need time to go by fast to get close to your UA exams. So Whis doesn't have to pick you up every single day. And it's the plot.

Deku-The what?

Goku-Nothing oh yeah I'm probably gonna train you two days before the UA exams.

Deku-Ok then. I wanna go train with Mister Popo.

Goku-Good.

Later that evening.

Dende-Hey Goku.

Goku-Hey Dende how is it going?

Dende-It's going ok pretty much but after what I have seen. It's crazy that your former enemies keep coming back.

Goku-Yeah I know and I also know that you might know why we are here.

Dende-Oh yeah, I did let Mr.Popo know.

Goku-Oh ok, I see him. Thanks dende, Yo Mr.Popo

Dende-And it's nice to meet you Izuku.

Deku-It's nice to meet you too Dende.

Dende was wondering

Dense-What should I look out for when our universes merge?

Deku-Well obviously super villains, potential attacks, and this universe threats.

Dende-Oh ok well, good luck with Mr.Popo's training.

Deku-Ok.

Dende-Oh yeah, I know that you're gonna make a great hero.

Deku-Thanks.

Mr.Popo-Hello Izuku it's a pleasure to meet you.

Deku-Well it's nice to meet you too Mr.Popo

Goku padded Izuku's head.

Deku-Goku why did you do that?

Goku-So you can learn the training on your own. You're not just strengthening your body, you're also strengthening your mental health.

Deku-I see ok then.

Mr.Popo-The first thing on your training is to attack me.

Deku-Wait what. So no special skill I'm supposed to learn?

Mr.Popo-No just attack me.

Deku-Ok then.

Deku quickly tried to punch Mr.Popo but he dodged. Deku kept trying to attack Mr.Popo but he just kept dodging. Deku tried to think this through but none of his plans worked.