Chapter 13: The final battle begins, The ultimate power

Previously on What if Goku trained Deku. Deku's plan was an all out assault on the liberation army, hopefully the plan succeeded in saving the Izuku Midoriya from this world. During the fight they stumble into Goku Black. The battle was hard but at the end Goku and Deku unlocked a greater power and defeated Goku Black. Now the battle with All for One begins...Now!

All for One charged at Deku with incredible speed, then he grabbed his neck and slammed it to the ground.

All for One-I never thought that, there would be a universe where I became a hero. How pathetic.

Deku's neck was starting to a glowing pinkish veins. As soon as that happened Deku was screaming in agony.

Uraraka-Deku !

Goku-Get away from him!

Goku tried to kick All for One, but he caught Goku's kick. Then he flicked Goku away.

Piccolo-Makankōsappō!!!

Piccolo fired the special beam cannon. This time All for One got up while also deflected the special beam cannon. Piccolo charged at All for One, and the two battled it out. Uraraka ran to Deku to see what's wrong.

Uraraka-Deku, Deku ! Just hang on.

Uraraka looked at Deku's neck to see where it's heading. So she ripped parts of Deku's suit to see the pink veins heading towards his heart. Goku got up and ran to help Piccolo to stall All for One. Goku transformed into a Super Saiyan 2. Fut Todoroki looked to see the battle.

Fut Dabi-Come on Shoto, pay attention !

Fut Todoroki-Why are you still doing this ? You killed our father, isn't that enough to satisfy you.

Fut Dabi-Of course not, as long as there are remains of Endeavor, I will never be satisfied.

Fut Todoroki-Even if you have to kill your own family !?

Fut Dabi-Yes.

Fut Bakugo-Out of the way icy-hot.

Fut Bakugo came out of nowhere and did a close range explosion on Fut Dabi's face, sending him back.

Fut Todoroki-Took you long enough.

Fut Bakugo-Shut up.

Fut Dabi-Just another pest.

Fut Bakugo and Fut Todoroki, charged at Fut Dabi. Fut Todoroki used his ice to create a defense against Fut Dabi's flames, while Fut Bakugo goes offense and attacks Fut Dabi. Dabi was starting to get frustrated with Fut Bakugo and Fut Todoroki's coordinated attack. Fut Todoroki and Fut Dabi punched each other's face with their flames.