Chapter 8:Deku vs Bakugo, A battle to the finished

Previously On what if Goku trained Deku. Goku returns to the world of my hero academia to see what class 1-A can do. During this time Goku learns about Deku's transformation. Even Deku is questioning when to the class should learn the truth. Will Deku mastered this transformation ?, What is the secrets of it ?, And will Bakugo's and Deku's settle their differences ? Find out NOW!

6:30am

Deku-Time to start the day.

Deku got everything done and ready to go and see Goku.

10 mins

Deku meet Goku at the front gate

Goku-Hey Deku.

Deku-Sup Goku.

Goku-Let's get this started. Let's head to the field.

1 min.

Goku-Ok so when you were in the entrance exams fighting Nappa. You wanna to save the others but you weren't fast enough. So you decided to mix the kaioken and One for All and boost your power but accidentally transform. That's a mouth full of you ask me.

Deku-I know.

Goku-That explains how he came into lord Beeru's world.

Deku-I've been trying to repeat it ever since. But after the fight my body was completely destroyed. It's a good thing that you gave me a extra senzu bean.

All Might-What seems to be the problem.

Deku-All Might.

Goku-Yo.

Deku-Nothing we are just trying to figure the transformation.

All Might-I might have a theory.

Deku and Goku-hm.

All Might-You might actually unlock a quirk awaking.

Deku-Wait what !

Goku-What's a quirk awaking ?

All Might-A quirk awaking is like a power booster or a the true aspect of the power. It should have taken years of training to get a quirk awaking.

Goku-Oh it makes sense. When Deku was mixing Kaioken with one for all. It not only that he multiply it's power but he was also mixing his ki to protect him. And boosted enough power to get a quirk awaking. but the effect came like a after shock.

Deku-Guess that makes sense. But wait what are you doing here All Might ?

All Might-It's something later today.

Goku-Ok Deku repeat everything you did to unlock the transformation but go 80% of one for all.

Deku-Ok.

Deku charge one for all 80% and kaiokenx10. Then Deku sparks blue but only a small amount of time.

Goku-Ok we're getting close. So let's keep training later after school ok Deku.

Deku-Sure.

Goku-Ok head to class quick and here take this senzu beam.

Deku-Thanks.

The entire day went bye as usual until All Might came trough the door.

All Might-I am here.

Kirshima-Oh cool it's All Might.