Chapter 6: The UA entrance exams begins , Deku vs Nappa

Last Time on What Goku trained Deku. Spending ten months in the dragonball universe was tough but Izuku pull trough. After facing off Goku's toughest enemies. Izuku got stronger and accepted Deku as a hero name. And gain one for all. How will Deku do in the entrance exams ? Who is this girl from the last story, will Goku ever return find out NOW!!!

Deku-Ok it's time.

Inko-Wow Izuku you're up and early.

Deku-Yeah I'm gonna try to get there early.

Inko-Ok well good luck.

Deku-Thanks mom.

Deku-Ok then let's go !

Deku ran so fast, like a jet engine. A few minutes later Deku has arrived for the UA entrance exams.

Deku-Ok this it.

Deku accidentally bumped into Bakugo. Deku panicked and tried to apologize but Bakugo said nothing and left. Deku was relieved. When Deku was gonna continue walking he tripped.

Deku-I'm gonna fail sorry All Might, Sorry Mom, sorry Goku. Huh

Deku-What why am I floating ?

???-Oh it was me. Sorry but tripping on your first day isn't gonna be good can it.

Deku-Uh yeah

???-Ok then see later. Hmm why do I know him from somewhere ?

Deku thought-Holy crap I just talked to a girl!

Deku entered into the room given instructions on how the exam is gonna work. Deku struggled a bit to keep his thoughts to himself. After the instructions are given Deku put on the gi Goku was wearing. Deku saw the brown hair girl who saved him earlier. And tried to say thank you to her but...

???-Your not gonna ruined her chances are you ?

Deku-excuse me ?

???-Look at her it looks like trying to focus on the exam so are gonna ruined her chances.

Deku-Oh sorry. Oh my name is Izuku Midoriya and your...

Iida-Tenya Iida.

Deku-Sorry but I gonna thank her for saving me earlier.

Iida-Yes but she's trying to stay focused

Deku-Yeah I guess your right.

Announcer-All right everyone get ready for the entrance exam.

Deku-Guess it's almost time. Hey good luck to you out there.

Iida-You too.

Deku-Huh I feel strange. This power feels like my own wait could this be the power of one for all.

Announcer-Get ready, get set, GO!!!!

As soon as everyone was about to head out of the building. Deku dashed looking like a green blur. Everyone was curious of what it was. Deku noticed this and began to slow down. And taking on every bot that comes in his way. Of course he left some for the rest of the students. He even helps them. The pro heros are curious of what his quirk is. Everything was going fine until.