Chapter 16: Tag teaming Deku and Goku vs Cell and Stain

Previously on What If Goku Trained Deku. Deku clashed fist again, but this time Bakugo gain some training from Vegeta. During Bakugo's training he learned that the only way Vegeta got stronger was because of his rivalry with Goku. Now Bakugo is making Deku his rival to make him stronger. Now let's how things will turn. Find out now.

A few days have passed since the sports festival, Deku noticed the strange behavior of Iida.

Deku-Um Iida.

Iida-Oh uh yes Midoriya?

Deku-Are you all right? Uraraka told me what happened. You really gave us a scare.

Iida-It's nothing really. I promise.

Deku-Well you know I'm here for you.

Iida-I know, trust me I'm fine.

Deku-Ok.

Few mins later...

Everyone was in class and Mr. Aizawa showed up without the bandages.

Mr. Aizawa-Mornings everyone.

Everyone-Morning.

Tsu-Good to see your bandages off, Mr.Aizawa.

Mr.Aizawa-The old lady's treatment was excessive, but never mind that today we've got hero imformatics.

Everyone was nervous and curious on what Mr. Aizawa was talking since what ever he's teaching is intance. You can even feel their heart beats. Until...

Mr.Aizawa-You'll be choosing your hero aliases.

Mr.Aizawa-Calm down. Now the reason why is because after the sports festival all of you have received requests to join hero agencies. So now is time to chose a hero name. So chose carefully.

Then an unexpected guest as entered the class room.

Midnight-Because what ever hero name you chose is how you're gonna be viewed by the world.

Now things were starting to stressful. Now class 1-A has to take this very seriously.

Midnight-All right now if you've decided on hero wright it down and showed the class.

Everyone wrote down the hero names they selected, one by one they chose their hero's names and showed to the class and saying why they chose those names while others needed some time to figure out to chose one (Bakugo). Now it was time for Deku's turn.

Deku showed his name.

Deku-I'm gonna be called Deku.

Midnight-Now why is that. I can tell there's meaning to it.

Deku-Growing up I've been called Deku as an insult but now there people in my life who doesn't view me like that. They actually view it as a hero.

Then Deku saw Uraraka smiled. Dzuku smiled and blushed and so did Uraraka but they looked away from each other immediately. Then Deku headed to his set.

lida felt proud, not just of what Deku said because he knows who he is talking about.

Yuga Aoyama/Can't stop twinkling
Mina Ashido/Pinky
Tsuyu Asui/Froppy
Tenya lida/Undecided
Ochaco Uraraka/Uravity
Mashirao Ojiro/Tail Man
Denki Kaminari/Charae Bolt
Eijiro Kirishima/Red Riot
Koji Koda/Anima
Rikido Sato/Sugar Man
Mezo Shoji/Tentacole
Kyoka Jiro/Earphone Jack
Hanta Sero/Cellophane
Fumikage Tokoyami/Tsukuyomi
Shoto Todoroki/Shoto
Toru Hagakure/Invisible Girl
Katsuki Bakugo/Undecided
Izuku Midoriya/Deku
Minoru Mineta/ Grape Juice
Momo Yaoyorozu/Creati