Chapter 15: The finale round, Deku vs Bakugo again ?

Previously on What if Goku Trained Deku. The worlds finally merged and the adventure with What If Goku Black Trained Deku was finally over. But things are going complicated with Deku and Uraraka worrying about their relationship. Deku's battle with Shinso was definitely an epic battle. And thanks to Deku things finally resolved with Todoroki and now it's time for the finale match with Bakugo. Will Bakugo win the match or will Deku prove victorious once again ? Find out now.

Deku was shaking in one of the locker rooms.

Goku-Uh Deku ?

Deku-Dah! Oh hey Goku.

Goku-Whats wrong, you seemed scared.

Deku-Oh it's just-

Goku-The match with Bakugo ?

Deku-Yeah.

Goku-Why you gotten stronger too.

Deku-I know, it's just feeling overwhelmed. I heard he's been training with Vegeta.

Goku-Yeah Vegeta took him to the hyperbolic time chamber from what I heard.

Deku-What !?

Goku-Oh maybe I shouldn't have said that.

Deku-Yeah how does that help me.

Goku-Maybe that it is good for you to know.

Deku-Huh ?

Goku-Think how exciting the fight would be. I mean you fought Bakugo at least twice.

Deku-Goku how do you do it ?

Goku-Huh ? Do what ?

Deku-Not feeling anxious fighting a challenge that's bigger than you.

Goku-Well it's just I wanna see my strength. When there are lives on the line of course I've gotta give it my all, but I want to get stronger. And fighting strong opponents just gets my blood pumping.

Deku-Really?

Goku-Yes. You're different, you're calm and collective. Use that. Don't do it like me, do it like you. Even if you lose just get excited on getting stronger.

Deku-Your right.

Goku-Good. I'll be on my way now.

Deku-Where are you going ?

Goku-Oh me and my friends are supposed to go to this place get a linces, so we can use our powers legally ?

Deku-Oh so you guys are getting a hero linces.

Goku-Yeah even Hercule is getting one.

Deku-Good for him. And Goku thanks.

Goku-Hm ? For what ?

Deku-For guiding me to get stronger.

Goku nodded

Goku-Sure.

Deku thought-All right Kacchan, even if I lose to you I'll just get stronger.

Later in the arena...

Bakugo thought-It's crazy all this time, on how Deku managed to get so strong but I will get stronger than he is and I will be the 1# hero.

Deku thought-You know it's hard to imagine that I would face Kacchan again. Why do I face him when things get tough ? Maybe I'll just need to fight him to find the answer.