Chater 9: The USJ attack, Deku's new transformation

Previously on what if Goku trained Deku. After Goku's return things in UA are starting to heat up with Bakugo and Deku. And it seems Deku unlocked a new power called quirk awaking. Then entire Class 1-A challenge Goku into a battle. Now Bakugo is questioning his pride. How will Deku and Bakugo' raival go? Will class 1-A find about the truth of the merging of their worlds ? Find out NOW!

6:55. UA field.

Deku was training charging his ki and one for all to make a synchronizing attack.

Deku-Ok then let's make the transformation again. One for all 90% and kaioken x15.

Deku was starting to do the transformation but he didn't hold it for long.

Deku-Dah. Dang it.

Goku-Hey Deku what's up ?

Deku-Nothing I've been trying to transform but it won't hold for long.

Goku-It's probably because it's too much for your body to handle.

Deku-Maybe. It's just I don't want anyone to get hurt when I use this power.

Goku-Ok but remember power comes to a need not a desire. You need to create that need ok.

Deku-Ok.

Deku started to focus on then remember what he needed to do when he was facing Nappa. Then a blue light burst.

Goku-Whoa this is so cool.

Deku-Whoa this power it's not fading. Wow. Hey Goku let's have a sparing match right now.

Goku-You're on!

Goku and Deku begin the match and they are evenly match. Then Deku used the kaioken. Goku was backing into a corner until. He went super saiyan.

Deku-So you've decided to go super saiyan. To be honest I didn't think I get to a point where I get you to turn super saiyan.

Goku-Me either come on then let's do this.

Deku-Ok then.

Deku and traded blows, left and right, punches to the gut, and in the face. Until Goku was on top of Deku and slammed him to the ground.

Goku-You almost had there I literally was about to go super saiyan 2. Here eat this senzu bean before the after effects kick in.

Deku-Thanks Goku.

Goku-Come on you have a field trip to go to.

Deku-Hey Goku.

Goku-Hm ?

Deku-I was wondering. Can I wear your gi ? Since my suit is damged and I need something to wear for the trip.

Goku-Sure.

Few hrs.

Mr.Aizawa-All right everyone. Head to the bus.

Deku-Hey Goku aren't you coming ?

Goku-Nah someone from my universe is coming today so I have to wait here.

Deku-Ok then see ya.

Everyone headed to the bus and drove off. As soon as everyone was heading to the USJ. Tsu asked a question.

Tsu-Hey Midoriya.

Deku-Hm.

Tsu-Have you noticed that your quirk similar to All Mights.