Chapter 10: Vegeta trains class 1-A, a new dark force approaches

Previously on What if Goku trained Deku. Things were going a turn for the worse. When Shigiraki came with disturbing creatures called Nomus. And a surprising return of Android 19. Deku barely handle them until... He somehow he unlocked ultra instinct. Deku defeated the Nomus but his time limit ran out. Android 19 was about to kill Deku but then an unexpected guest rescued him. It was a Vegeta. How will this end ? Will Deku mastered ultra instinct ? Will Class 1-A find out the truth ? Find out now !

Shigiraki-Who the hell is this guy ?

Kurogiri-He could be the guy that everyone was talking about.

Shigiraki-Yeah but his hair is a different color.

Kurogiri-I suggest we get out of here while we still have the chance.

Shigiraki-Fine. But that kid will die for this.

Vegeta-Tch. Big bang attack.

Shigiraki and Kurogiri made out just in time before the Big Bang attack could get to them. Vegeta turned to Deku.

Vegeta-Here eat this. And don't thank me.

Deku-Ok.

Deku ate the senzu bean that Vegeta gave him. Then Goku flew to Vegeta.

Goku-Hey Vegeta. Thanks for saving Izuku.

Then Vegeta punched Goku in the gut.

Goku-Gah.

Iida-What the heck was that !?

Kaminari-Did he seriously punched Goku in the gut ?

Tsu-Are they gonna fight ?

Mineta-Oh man if they are we need to get out of here quick.

Bakugo smiled

Bakugo-I kinda like this guy's style.

Goku-What the heck Vegeta !?

Vegeta-You're an idiot.

Goku-Why are you calling me an idiot again.

Vegeta-Because this kid used ultra instinct and he could've gotten himself killed. What were you thinking of letting that kid tapped into a power were he could have die !

Everyone-He sounds exactly like Bakugo.

Bakugo-SHUT UP !!!!

Goku-Ok look I didn't know he would able to do it this early. I knew he had potential but I didn't except this.

Vegeta-Tch. Fine anyway there's some important news.

Goku-What's the news ?

30 seconds later.

Goku and Deku-Whaaaaaaaaaat !?!?!?

Uraraka-Hm I wonder what they are worry about.

Goku-Your telling me that the merge is beginning.

Vegeta-Yep.

Deku-In a week !? 

Vegeta-Yes but don't worry Grand Zeno isn't gonna do the tournament for another year. Since seeing this kid getting powerful. He wants the rest UA to get powerful too.

Deku-That's a relief.

Vegeta-That's why I'm joining Kakarot into teaching you runts to be powerful warriors.