Chapter 7: Goku returns, Izuku meeting Ochaco Uraraka

Previously on what If Goku trained Deku. After Goku's training; Deku fought hard; facing king piccolo and Radits. That's not all when Deku was at the UA entrance exams. He had face Nappa. Deku defeated him with strategic attacks even the teachers and the pro heros are impressed. How will Deku do in Class
1-A, What will Goku see in the class, What is this form Deku has unlocked. Find out now.

Deku-I still can believe how fast I can run. I'll be able to be there on time.

10 minutes later

Deku-Ok class 1-A this is it. Huh

When Deku opened the door he was surprised to see Bakugo.

Deku thought-I gotta be honest I kinda excepted Bakugo having an argument with someone.

Iida noticed Deku. And walked towards him.

Iida-Midoriya you knew the secrets of the entrance exam and I respect you. (Iida bow to show respect)

Deku-Oh you don't have to do that. Well to be honest I didn't even know about that I just did whatever I can do.

Iida-Oh I see.

???-Hey you're the green hair kid.

Deku-Oh hey.

Uraraka-Sorry that we haven't been formally introduced before when we first met. I'm Ochaco Uraraka.

Deku-Hey Im Izuku Midorya.

Uraraka-So I wanna say thanks for saving me yesterday. I really appreciate it. And for trying to give some of your points to help me get here.

Deku-Well I just wanna make sure you past.

Deku thought-Why am I getting so flustered. I mean I talk to her before so why can't I calm down.

Mr.Aizawa-Are you two done yet ?

Deku and Uraraka looked where it came from and screamed in side their heads.

Mr.Aizawa-Is the hero course ? Because it took you 2 min to be quiet. I'm Mr.Aizawa I'll be teaching Class 1-A.

Everyone was seated.

Mr.Aizawa-Ok before we do anything. We'll be having a guest today. He's a friend of All Mights.

Krishima-Really I wonder what his quirk is ?

Mr.Aizawa-I don't know but what I do know is that might even be stronger than All Might and he is coming to see what you guys got.

Class 1-A-WHAT?!

Class 1-A was shocked. Deku was curious wondering if he is talking about Goku. And as for Bakugo he really didn't care. Soon everyone begins talk about how there could be someone stronger than all might.

Uraraka-So who's this guys his name.

Before Mr.Aizawa could say who it is there was a knock on his door.

Mr.Aizawa-Come in.

Goku-Hello.

Kirishima-What !? It's that guy from ten months ago!

Deku-Wait Goku what you doing here ?

Uraraka-Wait you know him ?