CHAPTER 1: WOULD YOU RATHER

THIRD'S POV:

It was Saturday afternoon, Sabrina was fixing her hair and makes sure she looks good and presentable. She got invited at Jimmy Fallon's show yesterday and she was ecstatic.

She was sitting on the couch, waiting for Jimmy to arrive, the show hasn't started yet. As she waited, she glanced at her girlfriend beside her sister Sarah. The brunette was staring at her with shiny bright eyes, she quirked a brow and spoke. "Baby, do i look good?" She asked and her girlfriend quickly responded. "You look stunning" As soon as Sabrina heard her response, her cheeks quickly got covered by a light red tint. Oh how much the blonde was affected by the compliment of her girl. Her attention got caught by loud footsteps approaching. She turned around to see a guy with a smile on his face, he waved her and she waved her back. They chit chatted for a bit as they wait for the cameras to be fully set up.

"Okay guys, cameras on in five" The camera guy spoke. They fixed their selves and the camera man mouthed the number one to five. Once the camera started recording, Jimmy start to do his intro and welcomed the blonde.

"Thank you so much for having me here, i was so excited because i've been watching your shows and when i got invited i literally can't believe it" Sabrina thanked him. "I'm so glad you came tonight because honestly, a lot of people are sending emails to me that they really want to see you here in my show, so i thought why not?" Jimmy said, letting out a laugh. "Oh my god, wow! That's great to hear" She grinned at the camera, showing her shiny white teeth.

"Okay so today, we will play a little game of would you rather, i have a few questions here sent by your fans on twitter" Jimmy explained, Sabrina nodded in response.

"You ready?" He asks, Sabrina replied by saying 'yes'. A guy handed Jimmy a slightly thick layer of paper before turning back to Sabrina. "Okay, so the first question is...." Jimmy read what's written on the paper before continuing his sentence. "Would you rather live in a house or a condo?" The blonde took a few seconds before answering. "House" She responded and Jimmy continued reading random questions.

The game is going great, Sabrina was answering them fastly. Although, the questions get more private as they get further.

SABRINA'S POV:

(I'll just put a ':' sign so i don't have to write every details, huhu its 3:00AM exactly and i'm so lazy to write).

Jimmy: Would you rather be a top or a bottom?

Sabrina: Top.

Jimmy: Would you rather date a Girl or a Boy?

Sabrina: Girl.

Jimmy: Would you rather use fingers or straps?

Sabrina: Both.

Jimmy: Would you rather make it Passive or Aggressive?

Sabrina: Aggressive.

Jimmy: Would you rather have sex with Joey King or Y/n Y/l/n?

Of course my girlfriend, but i'm too embarrassed to admit that infront of the whole world. I definitely did not expect this question to come out at all. Not that i was ashamed of Y/n i just don't know how to answer it properly, if you know what i mean.