CHAPTER 16: PROFESSOR CARPENTER

Y/N G!P

Y/N'S POV:

"You know its pretty cliché to fall for your professor, right?" Your best friend, Joey, asked you as you sat in the lecture hall, waiting for the class to begin.

"You are the one to talk? C'mon, don't forget that you are dating your bestfriend." I countered, hopelessly staring at the door.

"She's right, and Prof Carpenter is a totally worthy crush." My other best friend, Olivia, commented from behind as she sat beside me.

I frowned. "Don't you already have Louis?"

"Oh, please. I don't want your crush, Miss I-am-inlove-with-my-literature-professor." She mocked, smacking my head.

I pouted. "Where is she anyways?" I whined.

"Oh, she's not coming. All the teachers went to a meeting with the Dean."

"How do you know that?" I asked, quirking a brow.

"Geez, relax! I heard Miss Watson and Miss McLaughlin talking." The half-filipina girl raised her hands in surrender.

I was sulking for the rest of the day as i couldn't see my beloved professor.

As Joey said, it may be cliché, but when my eyes met the beautiful blue eyes of my literature professor on the first day of college, i was swept on my feet. I have been crushing on her- harder with each passing day- for a year now.

And i couldn't help but even fall harder for her when she stood up for me in front of the other students who mistreated me for being intersex. No matter what anyone says, i am head over heels for her, and she's worth every effort - my professor, Miss Sabrina Carpenter. And its no secret to her as well.

Yep. Prof Carpenter knows about my crush i have on her because it was pretty obvious for her to notice that one of her student is having an unending attraction towards her. My hearty eyes when i look at her, my sweaty hands when i am in close proximity to her, my nervousness, the way i space out - everything made it obvious to her.

And of course, she confronted me about it, hoping for me to get over the crush i have on her. Although, it only made me even more confident, and i was happy that i didn't have to hide it anymore. I have been playful and more confident around her.

~~~

Dammit! I literally walked around our whole department, but no sign of her. The only reason why i come to college everyday is because i wanna see her.

Finally, i gave up and decided to wait in the teacher's parking lot. I leaned against her black Porsche, scrolling through my phone as i wait for her.

My lips curved into a smile as i watched her small frame walking towards the lot from afar. She's holding a bunch of papers on her left hand and her handbag on the other. She's wearing black trousers paired with a white blouse. Its simple, but Prof Carpenter made it flawless and elegant. Her blonde hair slides down her shoulders. She's simply breathtaking.

I hid behind a car to surprise her and watched her get inside her Porsche. Her window was rolled down, which makes it easy for me to talk to her.

"Hey, Prof Carpenter!" I called, leaning down against the car window.

"Oh my god! Fuck!" She shouted, placing her hand over her chest. She closed her eyes, calming her breath, and that's one of the cutest things about her, she gets startled easily. "Y/n!" She glared at me, but i smiled widely.