CHAPTER 12: WANNA HAVE YOUR BABIES

THIRD'S POV:

Its Saturday at 5:23 PM. Sabrina and Y/n took a ride to the beach to watch the sunset as usual. Its their favorite place to hang out, it just makes everything peaceful.

They sat on a big rock where they always sit when they go there, it has a beautiful view of the ocean. Their fingers were intertwined, Y/n had her head on Sabrina's shoulder.

"Honey, i want to ask you something" Sabrina says, looking at the sun. "Of course, what is it?" Sabrina took a deep breath before speaking, "Do you love me?" Y/n removed her head on Sabrina's shoulder and looked at her with a quirked brow. "Baby, why would you ask that? Of course i love you, more than anyone" Y/n replies, making Sabrina nod. "I want to have babies" Y/n's eyes widened like the size of a saucer. "I want to have your babies, Y/n" Sabrina says softly. "W-what?" Y/n asks, shocked. She never really expected that this would come out of the blonde's mouth.

"I'm serious, Y/n. I'll make you pregnant, i want to have kids with you" Sabrina took Y/n's hand who's still shocked. "B-but i don't know how to take care of kids, Bri" Y/n replies, making her girlfriend smile.

"I would, do you think that you i will let you be the only one to take care of them? Look, i promise i will be a good parent" Sabrina says while rubbing Y/n's hand with her thumb.

Y/n's heart did a million flips knowing that the blonde wants to have babies with her. She wants the same thing. However, the only thing she is worrying about is how she will take care of the kid whenever Sabrina is away for work. She didn't know if she could do it on her own.

"I know its too soon, we aren't married yet and its a pretty big step.." She trails off and drifted her beautiful blue eyes to Y/n's. "And its one i really want to take with you" She continued. Y/n nods and smiled at her, showing her that she feels the same way.

"Of course, baby" Y/n whispers, making her smile. "Really?" She nods again, her smile got wider than before. "I love you, i want to do anything with you, Bri" Y/n said and she pulled her in for a tight hug.

"I love you too, now what are you waiting for?"

The brunette chuckled as she grabbed her hand and dragged her to the car. She started the engine and drove off, not stopping at a convenience store to buy a condom.

God, how much they love each other.

~~~

Lol, why do i always end the chapters with 'i love you'?? Okay anyway this is kind of lame ngl.

-Cleo🤟🤟🤟