CHAPTER 7: LONG TIME NO SEE [PT. 2]

Y/N'S POV:

I don't know if she still remembers that promise. I don't even know if she is dating anyone. My heart aches by the thought of her dating someone else.

I pushed the thoughts away and sat at the couch before scrolling through instagram. Sarah is at the kitchen cooking some pasta while Sabrina is i don't know.

As i was liking my friend Jamie's photo, someone sat beside me. I looked up to see Sabrina beside me, she glanced at my screen before drifting her eyes back to me.

"Who is that?" She asks. "My friend, Jamie" I responded not giving her a glance. "Okay, what kind of friend?" She asks again, i put my phone down and looked at her. "He's my friend friend, why do you keep asking anyway?" I rolled my eyes. She looked down and took a deep breath.

"Because- because i- i" She stutter. "I still like you, okay?" She sighed. "Maybe you think that i forgot about my promises or- everything but i didn't Y/n" She looked up to me and held my hands.

Fireworks exploded in my stomach and tears started to build up. Its been years since i felt that and i never thought i could feel it again, i knew she's the only one who can make me feel this way. I can't be happier knowing that after the years we've been apart she still has that effect on me.

"Y/n/n please tell me you still feel the same" I stared at her eyes, they were desperate. I've never felt this happy before. She still loves me.

I nodded in response, unable to say anything. Tears started to stream down her face and a wide smile appeared.

"You do?" I nodded again. "Bri i never stopped loving you, even if you're surrounded by hot chicks at your school" I chuckled.

She stood up and picked me up, she held my legs and wrapped them around her waist. She brushed her nose against mine and we both giggled. The next thing we knew is we were both staring at each other's lips.

"You can kiss me, you know?" I giggled and she shook her head in amusement. She slowly leaned in and her lips captured mine into a passionate kiss. She sat on the couch while i'm still straddling her lap.

After what seems like seven minutes of making out, she pulled away and spoke, "Promise is a promise" I furrowed my brows in confusion. "Can i court you, Y/n Y/l/n?" She asks, although i think she already knows the answer to that. "Yes, you can court me, Sabrina AnnLyn Carpenter" I replied, making the blonde show a wide smile.

We were about to lean in for another kiss until we heard a camera shutter. We turned our heads and saw Sarah taking a picture of us.

"Aww, finally! You don't know how much
i've been waiting for this moment!" She squealed.

"Sarah!" We both yelled. "Okay okay fine! I'll leave the two of you alone so you can continue what you're about to do. Sorry to ruin your make out sesh, goodbye lovebirds! Have fun!" Sarah raised her hands and left the room.

"We should continue this upstairs babygirl, we don't want to be disturbed" I nodded and chuckled.

~~~

BGM: Time After Time by Cyndi Lauper

I think its the perfect song for this imagine hehe.

This is the last part.

-Cleo🤟🤟🤟