CHAPTER 14: BAR FIGHT

NARRATOR'S POV:

You woke up from the sudden feeling of your head pounding and you felt sick as hell. The only memory that popped up your mind was you and Sabrina going to a bar, and you can only imagine you got wasted.

You picked your head up to be met with a red stain on your pillowcase. You reach up and touched your lips, blood showing up on the tip of your finger.

"Oh, shit" You whisper to yourself. You look over to see Sabrina not in bed with you. You placed your palm on her spot, feeling that its cold, meaning she had probably been awake for a while now.

You drifted your head towards the nightstand to check the clock and it read; 12:26 PM. You jump out of bed, although you immediately fell back right on the bed as you feel your head pounding. You sit there for a while, wincing from the pain.

You slowly get back up and went to the kitchen, where you saw your girlfriend sitting at the stool with a cup of coffee, focused on her macbook. She hears you coming as she turns around and slightly smiles at your disheveled state.

"Look who finally decided to get up" She teases, putting her hand on your cheek. You give her an unamused look and sat down beside her.

"There's blood on my pillowcase," You trail off, looking at her. "Just thought you should know."

Her smile quickly turns into a frown when she sees blood coming out of your lip. She goes in to touch it as you pull away slightly. She pulls her hand back and looked down for a second before drifting her eyes back to you.

"Sorry" She apologized. "You probably wiped off the scab while you were sleeping, it was all dried when you went to sleep last night."

"Uh, about that," You start as she gets the first aid kit at the top drawer. "What happened last night?" She sighs and closed the drawer.

"You got into a fight" She responds, pulling out a cotton swab and pouring a little alcohol on it before slowly putting it on your lip. You slightly flinched from the rubbing alcohol. "Yeah, no shit" You say to her. She looks up at you with a slight smile before focusing on cleaning you up again.

As she finishes cleaning you up, she turns back to you. "How's your stomach feeling?" She asks, looking into your eyes.

"Fine...." You trail off as you made your way to the bathroom before lifting your oversized shirt revealing a rather large bruise on your side along with a long cut with dried blood on it just down below your belly button. "Jesus, what the actual hell..." You whisper to yourself, tracing the cut on your stomach. You had no memory whatsoever of any of this happening.

You looked up to your face in the mirror to see another bruise on your cheek and a slight cut on your left brow. You look stunned as you stared at your injuries a little longer before running out to the bathroom to find Sabrina again.

You went to the kitchen and saw Sabrina cleaning the counter.

"Sabrina" You call out, grabbing the blonde's attention. "What the hell actually happened last night?"

She motioned for the two of you to sit down at the stool as she takes a deep breath and began to speak.

"Last night, you got super drunk then there is this guy who kept trying to touch me. You did what you can do best; you fought him."

Your eyes went wide as you looked at Sabrina. "Sabrina," You say, bringing her im for a hug. "I'm so sorry, you know i didn't mean that. I promise, i wouldn't do that onpurpose." You knew that Sabrina didn't like it when you get into fights. You felt terrible knowing you beat up a stranger infornt of her.