CHAPTER 2: IGNORING ME

Lets just pretend that Sabrina and Y/n are also on kissing booth 3 hehe.

THIRD'S POV:

Y/n and Sabrina are on set of The Kissing Booth 3. Y/n is playing as Rachel while Sabrina is playing as Lee.

They just finished shooting their third scene of the day and Y/n doesn't seem to be in a good mood. Her girlfriend is ignoring her for some unknown reason which she was trying to find out, she's the type of person who doesn't want to be ignored all the time.

Y/n went to Joey's trailer since the blonde is ignoring her. She always hangs out with Joey in times like this, they are bestfriends.

She knocked on the door a few times and her friend immediately opened it for her. "Hey Y/n/n, what's up?" Joey greeted, Y/n just sighed and entered the trailer. Her friend closed the door and followed her.

"Hey, what's going on? Did you and Sab fight again?" Her friend questions, wearing a worried look. Y/n shook her head and grabbed the pillow next to her, she hugged it and started to cry. "Hey, what's wrong really? How am i supposed to know what to do when you won't even tell me what's going on?" Joey asks again before rubbing Y/n's back.

"She's not talking to me, i don't know what i did for her to ignore me" Y/n cried, tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'll talk to her, alright?" Joey says. "Can you call Jacob? Please?" Joey nodded in response before leaving her trailer.

After a few, Y/n heard knocking at the door. She opened it and saw Jacob with a worried look, she hugged him and he immediately hugged back. Jacob carried her and placed her at the bed again.

"You should get some rest, we'll talk later, alright? You're eyes are bloodshot red" Jacob patted the brunette's head and he was about to go get some water for her but she grabbed his wrist, making him stop. "Where are you going? Stay please?" The tall boy sighed and nodded. "Sleep with me bestie" The brunette smiled and he laid down beside her. "I just hope your girlfriend won't see us like this or else i'm dead" Jacob joked, making the brunette chuckle. "Its okay trust me, she's the one ignoring me anyway" She rolled her eyes, making Jacob shake his head in amusement.

The two was about to drift off to sleep when the door bursts open. They sat up and saw Sabrina looking livid.

'Well shit' Jacob thought to himself.

"What the fuck?!" Sabrina yelled and started to walk towards Jacob. She grabbed his collar and says, "What the fuck did you do?" Y/n stood up and yelled, "What the hell Sabrina?! Stop! Let go of him!" The brunette clenched her teeth.

Jacob raised his hands before speaking, "Chill Sab, Y/n told me to stay and sleep with her" Sabrina looked at the brunette who's looking at her with bloodshot eyes. The blonde let go of Jacob and quickly went to her girlfriend. "W-what happened to you?" Sabrina worriedly asks, cupping her girlfriend's cheek.

"Its because of you, asshat" Jacob responded. "What do you mean?" Sabrina questions, not looking away from her little brunette. "Come on Sabrina, she's crying because you're ignoring her" Jacob sighs.

"I'll just leave so you can talk privately" Sabrina nodded and Jacob left the trailer.

"I'm so sorry babygirl, i'm just so stressed right now i didn't realize" Sabrina's face softens and she held Y/n's hand. "You could've just told me, Sab" Y/n replied, the blonde looked down. "I know, i should've known better" The blonde whispered. "I'm sorry love, i made you cry" She added.

Y/n lifted her chin with her index finger. The blonde's eyes are filled with tears, not too long after they dropped out of her sockets. The brunette wiped them and kissed her forehead, making the blonde know she forgave her already.

"Its okay, just please don't do it again? You're killing me" Sabrina nodded before leaning in to kiss her little brunette.

She loves her so much.

~~~

This is so lame dude gosh, i'm sorry y'all i just don't have that much ideas huhu😭😭😭

-Cleo out✌️✌️✌️