CHAPTER 11: NOT ENOUGH

THIRD'S POV:

Its Friday night, its raining hard outside and its so cold. Y/n was wrapped in her blanket, looking like a burrito but she could care less. She was already wearing her sweatshirt and her sweatpants along with her favorite socks, although it seems like they are not doing anything to make her warm.

Sabrina is still at set, filming 'Work It'. Its almost eleven and she still hasn't arrived yet, Y/n thought they are probably doing a lot today so she just decided to wait.

Y/n picked up her phone and pressed her fingers on the keyboard, typing her password. When she finally opened her phone, a lot of notifications popped up on her screen. She quirked a brow in confusion and clicked Instagram before going to her notifications. She figured that a bunch of people had tagged her on a random post. She pressed her screen and the post popped up. The brunette smiled when she saw her girlfriend's gorgeous face on the screen. Although, when she saw the caption her smile slowly turned into a frown.

The caption read 'Sabrina Carpenter and Jordan Fisher rumored to be dating'.

She scrolled through the comment section only to find a lot of negative comments.

'Oh my god, they look so cute together!'

'I really hope they date in real life'

'If they date in real life it would really make my world happy'

'Seriously, Y/n doesn't deserve her'

'@Y/u/n Jordan is the one meant for Sabs, go to hell!'

'Jordan better than Y/n, no offense'

Y/n felt tears started to build up in her sockets as she continues reading the comments.

Y/N'S POV:

Maybe they were right. I mean, i have nothing against him. I'm not a celebrity or a famous person, i'm just me. Sabrina doesn't deserve someone like me, she deserves someone better.

A tear falls down as i thought about how Jordan can easily take Sabrina away from me, she can be easily attracted to him. He has everything.

I always see a lot of comments like these for the past few months but i chose to ignore them, but now i don't think i can anymore. I'm done.

I closed my phone and hugged my ice bear plushie, constantly crying my heart out.

~~~

I flutter my eyes open as i hear the door creaking. I saw Sabrina walk in with a McDonald's paper bag on her left hand and her purse on her right hand. She threw her purse on the couch and kicked off her shoes before walking towards me. I sat down and sighed.

"Hello honey, how are you?" She greeted and smiled while i didn't say a word. "Hey, is everything alright? Look, i bought you your favorite chicken nuggets" I stayed silent, looking down and played with my fingers.

She placed the paper bag on the nightstand and sat beside me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Honey, are you alright? Why are you not saying anything?" I nod in response, still looking down. "I know something's wrong, come on babygirl, talk to me" She lifted my chin with her index finger, her beautiful eyes meeting mine. "I have something to tell you, Sabs" I sighed.

"Okay, come on" I took a deep breath before speaking, "Let's stop this" She quirked a brow in confusion. "Stop what, honey?" She asks. "This, our relationship" She slowly removed her arms around me and looked at me. "Honey, you're joking, right?" She forced a chuckle but stopped when she saw my face. "Y/n, its not funny. Come on, show me the camera, i know this is a prank" She faked a laugh, turning her head around expecting a camera to be seen. "Baby, please tell me you're not serious" She took my hand and stared at me.

"W-why? Y-y/n what did i d-do? Please tell me" She stutters as tears started to form in her sockets. It breaks my heart seeing her like this, but i'm doing this for her. "Y/n baby, please tell me what i did so i can fix it" She kneeled infront of me.

"Sabrina, stand up please" I mutter, her hands squeezing mine tightly. "D-don't leave m-me, pl-ease" She sobbed. I cupped her cheeks and wiped her tears away, she placed her hand on top of mine and leaned on it.

"Sabrina, i have to. You don't deserve me, i'm not good enough for you" I say softly. "What are you ta-lking about?" I forced a smile. "You deserve someone much better, my love" She stood up and wrapped her arms around her waist. "Who said these things?" She asks. "What?" I asked, acting like i don't know. "You know what i'm talking about, Y/n!" She yelled. "Now tell me who the fuck told you bullshits?!" She shouted a bit louder than before, making me wince. "Y-your fans" I whisper, looking down.

She scoffs. "What did they say?" She clenches her fists in anger. I picked up my phone and went to Instagram before handing the phone to her.

Her jaw clenched as she scrolls down and reads the comments.

"These are such bullshits!" She threw my phone across the room, making a shattering sound.

This is exactly why i don't tell her about the negative comments, she gets so mad to her fans which i don't want to happen.

"Baby, they are not my true fans if they can't accept you" She kneeled infront of me again, lifting my chin with her finger. "They're trying to break us apart" She whispers, wiping my tears away. "Don't listen to them, babygirl" I nod. "What are you so scared about?" I shook my head, not wanting to tell her anything. "Come on, tell me everything"

I took a deep breath before saying, "I'm just afraid, i always get reminded by how easily someone can take you away from me, like Jordan. You two get along and i-i can easily lose you to him because he's attractive and nice and i-i don't know" Her face softens and she cupped my cheeks before giving me a peck.

"Baby, no one can ever take me away from you. I will never let anyone steal me from you. I love you and you are the one i want to live life with" She says, making my heart do a bunch of flips. "Please, i don't want to end our relationship. Please tell me you won't leave me anymore" She whispers, her eyes begging me not to.

I slowly nod, making her smile. "Really? You promise?" I chuckle. "Promise me you won't ever let anyone tear us apart"

"I promise"

~~~

Sorry for the late update. Fuck exams lol.

-Cleo🤟🤟🤟