CHAPTER 10: ALL THE WAYS

SABRINA'S POV:

I just got home from the studio. I kicked off my shoes and threw my purse at the sofa.

I looked around expecting to see my brunette but there was no sign of her downstairs. I thought maybe she's in the bedroom so i went there only to find no one.

I was starting to get worried but i suddenly heard a beautiful voice singing, i'm pretty sure it came from the bathroom.

♪I need more details♪

♪More texts, calls, and emails♪

♪Be more specific girl, i'm here to listen♪

♪I know i'm needy, but tell me you need me♪

♪Don't be afraid babe, come on explain♪

♪If you love me, love me, love me like you say♪

♪Darling tell me all the ways, tell me all the ways♪

The shower is running but i can still hear the voice, the sound is so stunning that i want to listen to it forever. I smiled and hummed along.

Although, i snapped back to reality and quirked a brow. Is that Y/n? She never told me she could sing.

"Sabs, i know you're there" She chuckled. "I can hear you humming, you know?" I smiled before stripping off and entering the bathroom.

"You didn't tell me you could sing" I pout, walking towards the shower. "Sorry, it never came up on my mind" She apologized, rubbing the soap on her skin. "You're voice is stunning" I joined her and i let out a rather loud yelp as the cold water started streaming down my body. "Yours is more stunning"

♪Take me out dancin', don't forget romancing♪

I sang, continuing the song and making Y/n look at me.

Its been a while since i've been your princess

♪Tell me your heart's blue, when i'm not with you♪

♪Don't be afraid babe, come on explain♪

She smiled before opening her mouth and started singing along with me.

♪If you love me, love me, love me like you say♪

♪Darling tell me all the ways, tell me all the ways♪

♪You love me♪

"I do love you" Y/n says, making my heart swell. I gripped her waist and crashed my lips against hers, pulling her into a passionate kiss. I licked her bottom lip, asking for entrance which she immediately accepted. My tongue entered her mouth and explored every inch of it. She pulled away and kissed the tip of my nose, making me chuckle.

"I love you too, babygirl"

~~~

Okay well this is kind of short but i just love this song!

Okay no one cares.