CHAPTER 6: LONG TIME NO SEE [PT. 1]

Y/N'S POV:

I was at the mall waiting for my bestfriend Sarah to arrive, we had plans today and she hasn't arrived yet. Oh my god, if i knew she would take this long i shouldn't have come early.

I decided to call her and ask where she is but before i could get my phone, someone called my name.

"Y/n!!" I looked around to see who called me and i saw Sarah and- No! No! It can't be, it can't be her.

They walked towards me and i just stared at the blonde, completely dumbfounded. She still looks the same, only prettier than the last time i saw her. Her gorgeous blonde hair swaying side to side, her hypnotizing blue orbs staring at me while her shiny white teeth showing as she smiles.

"Earth to Y/n" I came back to my senses when a finger snapped infront of me.

"Y-yeah?" I stuttered. "Ehem" Sarah fake coughs. I glanced at the blonde beside Sarah, she's smirking. What the hell?

"I'll melt if you keep staring at me, you know?" She joked."You're still the same, still the Sabrina who's so full of herself" I scoffed. She laughed and shook her head.

"What took you so long Sarah?" I ask, changing the topic. "I'm sorry, my sister here took so long to fix herself" She looked at Sabrina and the blonde rolled her eyes.

"Its worth the wait, i hit the target" She whispered the last part but i didn't quite hear it.

Sarah's eyes widen and slowly turned her head to Sabrina. "What?" Sabrina raised a brow.

"Long time no see by the way" Sabrina smiled and pulled me in a hug. Oh boy, i felt a wave of butterflies erupt in my stomach.

I slowly hugged back and a few seconds we pulled away.

We decided to eat first before roaming around to buy whatever we need. We went to Taco Bell because Sabrina said she wants tacos.

While we were eating, i can spot Sabrina stealing glances at me. Although if i glance at her back she'll look away and continue eating. Weirdo.

I look at her as she munches her food, the way she chews them is so adorable. Her cheeks that looks like they have been stuffed with tons of cotton balls is making my heart flutter. I miss them.

~~~

We just got back from the mall, we're at Sabrina and Sarah's house. Sarah asked me if we can go hang out with Sabrina since she's been away from us for a while. Not gonna lie, i've missed our bond together.

Sabrina went to Europe to study at Oxford. Its hard for Sarah and I to live without her since we all grew together.

Before Sabrina left, we both admitted that we have feelings for each other. Only one question keeps bothering me, does she still feel it?

>>FLASHBACK<<

SABRINA'S POV:

I'm done packing my bags, all i need to do is wait for the uber.

I went downstairs with my luggage and bags, both excitement and sadness filling me.

I'm excited that i can finally go to my dream school, i'm sad because i will miss my sister and the love of my life. I haven't confessed my feelings for Y/n yet and Sarah told me that i should confess already and i agreed.

When i went to the living room, i saw Y/n looking at our pictures that we displayed at the shelves. She grabbed the picture that we took when we were at the beach. She sobbed and hugged the picture frame. I walked towards her and pulled her into a hug.

"Shhh, don't cry" Instead of stopping, she cried even harder. "Y/n/n, its only a few years" I rubbed her back, trying to make her stop crying. "Why are you so unfair? I haven't even told you yet that i love you and you're already leaving me?" She sobbed.

What? She loves me? Since when?

"What did you say?" I ask, trying to make her repeat what she said. She pulled away from the hug and stared at me before slapping my arm. I groaned in pain and rubbed my arm. "I love you, dumbass! I love you, okay? Is that what you w-" I didn't let her finish and slammed my lips against hers. She wrapped her arms around my neck and mine around her waist. I pulled her closer and deepen the kiss.

I pulled away and said, "I love you too". Another tear fell from Y/n's eyes and she hugged me again. How could i leave when she just told me she love me? This woman.

We were about to lean in for a kiss once again when the door opened and Sarah walked in.

"The uber is here Sabs" I nodded and drifted my eyes at the brunette again. They were filled with sadness, it hurt to see her like this but to go to Oxford has always been my dream. I need to leave them both, not just for me but for them too.

"How about this? When i get back, i'll court you, ask you to be my girlfriend, i'll propose, i'll marry you, we will have our own family" I smiled, wiping her tears away.

"Promise?"

"I promise"

>>END OF FLASHBACK<<

~~~

Part two coming!

-Cleo🤟🤟🤟