CHAPTER 9: BREAKFAST [M]

SABRINA G!P

THIRD'S POV:

The sun rays passed through the bedroom window. Fortunately, it was a good weather for the last day before the weekend. There was a silence in the room, you can hear the birds chirping. It was as if the scene just came out of a romantic movie. Sabrina and Y/n were sleeping soundly, Y/n had her head on Sabrina's chest, her arms wrapped around her waist and her leg intertwined with Sabrina's.

Sabrina woke up first because she felt something on her chest, she opened her eyes quickly and saw Y/n sleeping on her peacefully. She put herself comfortably so that she could admire her face, she gently drew the features of her face, she stroked her cheeks, her lips could not help but kiss the tip of her nose. Sabrina continued to contemplate her for a while, wondering whether she should wake her up because she had classes. After all, Y/n is a very smart student, missing a day of school isn't going to hurt her. Sabrina tried slowly to get up, she gently removed the brunette's arms from her waist and placed herself between her legs. The blonde started to kiss the crook of her neck, leaving a wet trail and sucking on sensitive spots.

"Mmmm......" Y/n moaned with her eyes closed. Her body responded to every kiss she left, she didn't know if it was all a dream or not but she didn't want it to stop.

She finally opened her eyes and was about to say something when Sabrina hungrily kissed her, she didn't refuse. Instead, she rapidly moved her lips at the same pace as hers. Sabrina roughly put her tongue inside her mouth and Y/n accepted with pleasure.

"Mmmm Sabrinaa" She whimpered.

"Don't say anything, just feel it babygirl" Sabrina took off her shirt and threw it on the floor. The blonde connected their lips again whilst her hands started roaming on Y/n's body. Sabrina placed her hands under Y/n and quickly managed to unclasp her bra.

"Fuck, Y/n. I'll never get tired of these breasts" Sabrina eyed Y/n as if she was her next prey. She slowly and sensually traced from her neck to her boobs with her tongue. She first moved to her left breast and turned the tip of her tongue on her nipple. Y/n firmly grabbed the bed sheet, arching her back feeling the pleasure that Sabrina was giving to her.

"Oh fuck, it feels so good..." Sabrina now switched to her right breast, sucking and biting on it as if her life depended on it. She stopped which caused Y/n to growl.

"Shhhhh baby, we're going to take it slow because i'd like to enjoy my breakfast" Sabrina stood up and took off her sports bra and her boxers. Her penis sprung free and was now standing infront of Y/n. You could see the veins, the tip was red and already had a little precum coming out. She climbed on the bed once again and spread the brunette's legs apart.

Sabrina removed the last piece of clothing on Y/n's body and threw it somehwere across the room. She started to kiss her inner thigh and nibbled gently, Y/n had her fingers intertwined with Sabrina's blonde hair. Sabrina brushed her nose on Y/n's sex, making her shiver.

"Your sex smells sweet" She kissed her core like she was kissing her on the lips, after that she inserted her tongue and thrusted it in and out.

"O-ohh fuck! Mmm yes..." Sabrina licked and nibbled her folds. She added her middle finger and thrusted it deeply, instantly finding her g-spot. The brunette was arching and grabbing Sabrina's head.

"You're so wet for me, babygirl" Sabrina thrusted her finger faster and faster and Y/n felt her walls tighten, she felt that she was soon close to her orgasm but Sabrina pulled out her finger, causing Y/n to be furious.

"What the fuck Sabrina?! Come back asshole!"

"Relax babygirl, i want you to cum on my dick" Sabrina chuckled and spat on her hand to use as a lubricant and rubbed her shaft. "Spread your legs wide babygirl" Y/n didn't even had the chance to do so as she felt something enter her sex.

"HOLY FUCK!" Sabrina grabbed her waist to keep her steady, her face is on the crook of Y/n's neck.

"Mmmmm, you're pussy is not that t-tight anymore but we might have to continue these sessions..." The silence of the room is now replaced by their moans and their skin banging each other.

"Get on all fours now" Y/n immediately obeyed and Sabrina placed herself behind her ass. Y/n was just about to get ready but Sabrina didn't wait a second to spank her.

"Ouch!" Sabrina smirked and spanked her again. It took a few minutes to adapt the pain but it slowly turned to pleasure.

Sabrina thrusted faster and violently whilst Y/n was a moaning mess. Sabrina again held Y/n's waist to keep her steady.

~~~

Y/n dropped into bed and so did Sabrina, they had been fucking for over an hour and they were exhausted.

Sabrina kissed the brunette's forehead and stroked her shoulders. They remained silent for the past few minutes while they catch their breath. Their hair was a mess and they are covered with thick layers of sweat, you'd think they came from a gym.

"Are you hungry?" Y/n asks, facing Sabrina.

"I already had a big breakfast" Sabrina chuckles.

~~~

Kinda cringe but yeah, i'm sorry for the late update.

-Cleo🤟🤟🤟