CHAPTER 5: SHE SNAPS AT YOU

Y/N'S POV:

I was watching my favorite tv show when i heard the door open and close. I looked up to see Sabrina, i furrowed my eyebrows when i saw her face, i can tell she's in a bad mood. She kicked off her shoes and went upstairs, not even giving me a glance. I turned off the tv and followed her.

I knocked before opening the door. Sabrina is lying on the bed, scrolling through her phone. "Hey love" I greeted. She just looked at me and nodded. I walked towards her and sat beside her. "Have you eaten?" I asked, rubbing her thigh. She just shook her head, still scrolling through her phone. "What do you want to eat? Can i cook something for you?" I ask, she just shrugged. "Well, what do you want to do-" I got cut off when she yells, "Jesus, can you just please stop asking questions? Can't you just give me space? I'm tired and i can't deal with you right now!" She groaned, rubbing her forehead. I was completely shocked by her actions, she never acted like this before, she never yelled at me.

My vision started to get blurry as tears started to build up. "I-i'm sorry, i'll give you space if that's what you want" I forced a smile before standing up to leave the room. "Wait bab- i'm sorry wait!" She tried to stop me but i just slammed the door.

Why did she act like that? I was just caring for her and make sure she already ate. Was i being too clingy?

I headed towards our backyard, we have a swing there. I always go there whenever i'm lonely, its one of my favorite place to go. I sat on the metal surface and started to swing as i let my tears fall.

SABRINA'S POV:

Y/n left the room before i could stop her. What have i done? I didn't mean to be mad at her, i don't know why i yelled at her.

I had a rough day, my manager wants me to write a song that i had to finish next week which i hadn't even started yet, then she wants me to get into acting again. The works are stacked up and its suffocating.

I got up from bed and went downstairs to look for Y/n. I need to apologize for snapping at her. I looked around the house but she was nowhere to be found, the only place i haven't checked was the backyard. I thought maybe she's at the swing, we have a swing at our backyard, she always goes there whenever she's alone or lonely.

I opened the sliding door and headed to the swing. When i got a little closer, i heard sobbing, its Y/n. My heart shattered hearing her cry, but its mostly because i know that she's crying because of me. It hurt knowing i hurt the person i love the most.

I walked towards her, she's covering her face so she didn't see me. I sat at the other swing and placed my hand on her thigh. She stopped and removed her hands from her face. She looked at my hand, letting a tear drop on it.

"I'm sorry" I mutter, wiping her tears with my index finger. "I didn't mean to snap, i'm just stressed that's all" I explained. "I didn't mean to yell, you know i would never shout at you" I say softly, lifting my hand to cup her cheeks. "I'm sorry too, i should've given you space and shouldn't been too clingy" She says, looking down. I shook my head and said, "No darling, i didn't mean that. I don't want space, i want you being clingy, i want you cuddling with me while we watch your favorite movies, i just want you, Y/n" She looked up to me and let out a smile. She placed her hand on top of mine and leaned her head, closing her eyes. "I just want to make sure you're okay, i didn't mean to annoy you" She smiled sadly, her eyes still closed. "I know babygirl, and i love you so much for that" I say softly, leaning in to kiss her forehead.

"I love you too" She giggles.

~~~

Next chapter of THREESOME is coming!

Thank you for waiting guys, we had a lot coming but it was all figured out. Just drop your ideas at the comment section! Love you! Mwaaa!

-Cleo✌️✌️✌️