CHAPTER 15: IGNORING PRANK

Y/N'S POV:

I fixed my hair and made sure that i look fine as i picked up my camera and started the video.

"Hi everyone!" I waved to the camera. "So earlier, i came across this video on tiktok in which the girl pranked her girlfriend by ignoring her so i thought that i should do it too because, well- i'm bored as hell." I explained.

"I'm just going to set up the cameras and wait for Sabrina to go home." I smiled and set up the cameras in each corner.

I put a thumbs up before going to my desk and wait for Sabrina to come home.

A few minutes later, i heard the front door open and close and keys making the clinging sound.

"Honey, i'm home!" I heard Sabrina shout from downstairs. I smirked to the cameras and continued my thing.

A few seconds passed, our bedroom door opened, revealing the blonde. She is wearing the sweatshirt she stole from me a few days ago which i don't mind at all since it looked better on her anyway.

"Hi, baby" I ignored her. "What you doin'?" I comtinued what i was doing, acting as if she's not there at all.

"Uhm, hello?" She tapped my shoulder, but i didn't respond. "Geez, fine" She mumbled, kicking off her shoes before heading to the bed and laying down.

I got up from my chair and followed her to bed, laying down beside her and scrolled through Instagram.

A few minutes later, she turned to me. "Baby, are you done ignoring me now?" She asked, i continued to scroll, pretending not to hear her.

At my peripheral view, i saw her smirk. I brushed it off and continued the prank, wanting to go a bit more far.

'Lets see if you can still ignore me after what i'm gonna do' Sabrina thought.

As i was scrolling, Sabrina suddenly took my phone and threw it on the floor.

Before i can react, she climbed over me and kissed me roughly. I didn't kiss back as it took me by surprise, she bit my bottom lip all of a sudden, making me gasp. She inserted her tongue and started grinding onto me, a small moan tumbling from my mouth. I kissed back, arousal taking over me as i slowly forgot about the prank. I placed my hands on her hips as we continued to kiss, our tongues fighting for dominance, which Sabrina easily won. She slowly crept her hand in my pants, then putting my underwear aside before rubbing my core. I moaned, she moved to my neck and started sucking my sweet spot. I grabbed her face and brought her lips against mine, wanting to taste mote of her sweeet lips. She then inserted two fingers in my hole, making me moan against the kiss, she thrusts her fingers deep and fast, hitting my g-spot over and over again.

"Oh, oh, fuck- i'm cumming" I moaned. She smirked before pulling her fingers out and then lied down the bed, acting as if nothing happened.

"What the fuck, Sabrina?! Come back, douche!" I yelled, furiously. She turned her head over to my direction, laughing.

"Nope, that's your punishment for ignoring me" She picked up her phone and started scrolling through TikTok. I groaned, wanting to continue the prank and act as if nothing happened but also wanting to continue what we were doing. I didn't want to apologize to her and show her that i have a low pride, but i definitely can't sleep without finishing, that would be fucking uncomfortable. So i took a deep breath before turning towards her.

"Please, Sabrina, let me finish. I'm sorry for pranking you and i promise i won't do it again. Please, just let me finish." I begged, shaking her body.

"Hmmm, let me think about it" She put her index finger on her chin and pretended to think. "Okay, fine" She rolled her eyes. "Great! You know i can't sleep until i finished" I then stood up then turned off all the cameras.

"I guess i'll just delete these then" I sighed.

"No, keep them, but......" She trailed off. I quirked a brow, waiting for her to continue. "I am the only one who can watch that, alright?" I chuckled, "Alright."

"Now, come here, i've been craving you since earlier at the studio. Don't keep me waiting!" She whined. I laughed and jumped on the bed, kissing her passionately.

~~~

A/N: Oop, sorry, i ran out of ideas, its cringe.