ONE

THIRD PERSON POV:

2019...

Ella beamed of joy when she entered the Formula One paddock, it had been five years since she had ever stepped foot in an F1 paddock. She had just turned 17, and she couldn't wait to finally see and hear the F1 cars zooming around on the race track. Although she loved Formula E, her heart was always with Formula One.

Ella felt someone elbow her, she quickly focused again. "Ow!" she complained, "Ella... you where quiet, I was talking to you..." Mitch scoffed. "Stop being a baby!" Ella said while she rolled her eyes, "Anyways... I was saying that I wanted you to meet someone, you do remember how Mark Webber was my mentor right?" Mitch asked. Ella thought for a moment, "Yeah..." she hesitantly answered. "Well he has a new kid underneath his belt, his name is Oscar Piastri. I've met him before, and I thought that you would want to meet him." Mitch said, he stopped walking as soon as he reached Renault's F1 motorhome.

Ella looked over at her brother, "Why do you think I should?" she asked while she raised one eyebrow. "Well... considering he is around your age, and he's a good guy in general... I think he would be a good friend in the F1 paddock for you." Mitch explained, just then Mark Webber exited the motorhome. "Mitch, Ella!" he said loudly, he then pulled the two siblings into a hug. Once he pulled back, he smiled. "How have you guys been?" he asked, "We're been doing great!" Mitch exclaimed. "Thats good to hear, now come in guys!" Mark responded, he then walked back into the motorhome with the two siblings following him.

Mark eventually stopped at a table, and he sat down. Ella and Mitch sat down opposite of Mark, all three of them had smiles on their faces. Mark's eyes looked over at Ella, "Have you heard about Oscar Pastri?" he asked. "Only a little bit, why?" Ella asked, "Well, Mitch and I thought you two should get to know each other..." Mark said. "Is this a set up... it sounds like you want me to date him." Ella admitted, she looked at Mark and her brother. "No, no... nothing like that!" Mitch blurted, "Here he is... Oscar hello!" Mark yelled. Ella turned around and she had seen Oscar, he gave her a small smile. Once Oscar reached their table Mark spoke up, "Oscar this is Ella, Ella this is Oscar.".

• Time Skip • 

Ella and Oscar where now laughing, it had been over an hour since the two met. But yet it felt like they had known each other for multiple years, Ella sighed as she had seen a boy around her age looking at her. Oscar's eyes followed where Ella's eyes where looking, as soon as he had seen where she was looking he grunted. "Who's that?" Ella asked as she tilted her head, "Jack Doohan..." Oscar said. "As in... Mick Doohan?" Ella asked, "Yeah... he's a nepo baby, Ive spoken to him twice. He's nice but not friendly nice, more like I'm nice so I don't look bad in-front of people." Oscar explained.

Ella looked over at Oscar, "I wonder why he's looking at me..." she whispered. "I don't know, but we should probably head back now. Its getting late..." Oscar commented, Ella nodded her head in agreement. As they turned around, they where stopped by a voice. "Hey wait!" an Australian voice said, Ella and Oscar turned around and faced Jack. "Sorry that was rude of me!" Jack said, Ella stayed quiet. "Hi... I'm Jack Doohan, and you are?" Jack asked, he extended his hand for a handshake. 

Ella placed her hand in his, and gently shook it. "I'm Ella Evans." she answered, she was hesitant to say anything else so a silence fell upon them. Oscar noticed the awkwardness and placed an arm around Ella, "Well we better get going, nice to see ya Jack!" Oscar exclaimed. Jack looked between the two teenagers in-front of him, something snapped inside of him. "Yeah" he mumbled, he quickly turned around and walked away. Oscar unwrapped his arm from Ella and placed it next to his body, "That was..." Ella said. "Rude?" Oscar asked, "Yeah... his mood changed so quick, he was worser than me when I'm on my period." Ella joked. Oscar laughed, and the two friends walked back towards the Renault Motorhome.

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

I hope you enjoyed this first chapter of Jealous, I enjoyed writing it 🤍

Word Count: 752 

M <3