EIGHT

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ella woke up in her bed, with an arm loosely wrapped around her. It reminded her of last week, with her waking up in Felipe's hotel room. "Morning" she whispered as she turned to face a sleeping Felipe, "What time is it?" he grumbled as he woke up. "Uhh..." she looked at her phone "9:41am" she answered, Felipe finally opened his eyes and smiled once he saw Ella. "Thanks... and good morning scary-cat" he said, Ella rolled her eyes and slightly pushed Felipe. "If it wasn't for your sexy morning voice, I would be yelling at the nickname you just gave me" she scoffed, Felipe raised his eyebrows and smirked "Oh so you find my morning voice sexy..." he teased. "No. I do not." she said, trying to ignore that she just admitted it seconds before. "But you just sai-" Felipe was cut off, "I don't know what you're talking about" she said while smiling. 

Felipe sat up and smirked, "Well... if thats what you say..." he whispered as he slowly crawled on top of her. He then slowly started to kiss her neck, Ella sighed at the feeling of Felipes mouth on her neck. "As much as I want to continue this... I do need to get ready for the upcoming interview I have today... sorry" she sighed, Felipe pulled away from her but he smiled. "No need to apologise, but when do the interviews start?" he asked, "10:30 am, but I want to get there about 10:15." she answered. "It's 9:45, I have plenty of time... and I can drop you off after..." he suggested, Ella smirked at his suggestion and nodded her head. 

• Time Skip •  

Ella rushed over to the table where she was supposed to be at for her interview, the time was 10:20 and she thought she had plenty of time. "Oh thank the lord tha-" she quickly stopped talking as she had seen the man who she was interviewing sitting at the table, "Oh fuck me... why is he here early?" she quietly groaned. She walked over to the table and smiled (I'm using a translator for this part, so I'm so sorry if the translation is incorrect) "Ciao!" she chirpily said, "Ciao!" Mateo Retegui responded. "Grazie per essere venuti a questa intervista, soprattutto perché attualmente è spenta stagione" Thank you for coming to this interview, especially since it is currently off season Ella said, "Non preoccuparti, iniziamo questa intervista?" Don't worry, let's start this interview?  Mateo asked. 

• Time Skip •  

Ella exited the coffee shop that she had just interviewed Mateo in, she sighed a breath of relief. She tried to speak her best Italian, but it was a bit rusty. "At least he could understand me..." she whispered to herself, she looked up and started walking towards her apartment. During her walk she decided to go into a grocery store for food that she needed, "Ella?" someone said. Ella turned around and was face to face with her neighbour, "Oh hi Marco!" she said. "Hows... um the interviews going?" he asked, this is awkward... she thought "They're going good... how's your uni going?" she awkwardly asked. "It's going good..." he responded, a silence fell upon the two people. 

Ella was about to leave but Marco quickly stopped her by putting his hand on her arm, "Who did you have over last night?" he asked. "Pardon?" she asked, "Oh- I heard you screaming and someone saying scary-cat... or that might of been Bianca... the girl down the hall." he blurted. "Oh... yeah that was my... boyfriend, we where watching a horror movie... sorry about the noise." she responded, Marco was taken aback "Oh boyfriend... cool." he whispered. "Well I better get going, see you Marco!" Ella quickly said, she fast walked over to the cash register to pay for the food that she wanted to get and left the store. 

• Time Skip •  

"I hate how thin these walls are!" she complained to Julie, who she was currently speaking too over the phone. "Well you should have sex with Felipe loudly, and that will shut Marco up." Julie suggested, Ella blushed at the suggestion. "Ella?" Julie asked, Ella snapped out of thinking about this morning. "I- uh don't think that that would work..." Ella said, "ELLA EVANS. DID YOU ALREADY FUCK FELIPE AGAIN?!" Julie screamed. "First of all be quiet... and yes I did... this morning but thats it!" Ella said, "Yeah Yeah, until next time when you're over at his place or when he comes back over to your place again." Julie teased. "Shut up!" Ella groaned, "You two just can't keep your hands off each other... maybe one of you should go to Mars while the other stays here on Earth" Julie joked.  

Ella laughed at her best-friends joke, "You should come and visit me in France!" Julie said. "I guess I could, considering its currently the off-season for soccer" Ella mumbled, "...and you haven't seen me in ages!" Julie added on. "Fine I'll come to Paris" Ella said, "Hell yeah!" Julie responded. Ella laughed at her friends reaction, "Let me pack my bags and I'll catch the next flight from Milan to Paris" she said. "See you then!" Julie exclaimed, "Bye!" Ella responded. 

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

I hope you all are doing fine this weekend, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry that it isn't as long, compared to the others 🤍 

Word Count: 913 

M <3