NINE

THIRD PERSON POV:

Felipe: I can't believe that you left me... :(

Ella: Get over yourself, I'm pretty sure that you've seen me enough already

Felipe: Yeah... but I wanna see you even more ;)

Ella: Get your mind out of my pants Mr Drugovich

Ella: You're acting like a horn dog

Felipe: ...and you love it ;)

Ella grinned at Felipe's message, she couldn't lie and say that she wasn't loving Felipe's words. "You came here to see me, not to text your loverboy" Julie complained, Ella snapped her head towards her friend. "Sorry..." she mumbled while she turned off her phone, "At least you're finally getting laid" Julie teased. Ella rolled her eyes "Maybe it's time for you to get laid" she scoffed, "I don't need anybody, I'm happy here with Bella" Julie said while looking down at the dachshund that was currently laying on her lap. 

Ella smiled at the dog and laughed, "Whats so funny?" Julie asked. "I completely forgot for a hot minute that you named Bella after Bella Swan" Ella chuckled, Julie smirked and she pat her dog. "Yeah... but let's not forget that you named your child-hood cat Milla after Milla Jovovich because she acted in Resident Evil" Julie said, Ella chuckled again but sighed. "At least Resident Evil isn't some cringe romance movie made in 2008" Ella grinned, "Don't try to 'act different' you and I both know you loved the movie as well" Julie snapped back. Ella put up her hands in defeat, "You got me there..." she sighed.

Ella sat up from Julie's couch and she walked over to Julie's tv, she hadn't been into this apartment because the last time she had flown out to Paris was over a year ago. Julie had moved into this apartment only 9 months ago, and Ella felt guilty for not visiting her sooner. Ella had seen Julie's x-box and looked over at her best friend, "You have an x-box?" she asked and faced back towards it. Julie looked up at Ella, "Yeah its second hand, I got it because you somehow convinced me that I needed one... Ive been playing Life is Strange most of the time, then I just watch YouTube the rest of the time" Julie admitted. 

Julie stared at Ella for a moment, but then she remembered something. She quickly ran off to her room and grabbed something, "Ella I got you something!" Julie yelled, Ella turned around and saw Julie re-entering the living room/kitchen. Julie then placed the small wrapped gift into Ella's hands, Ella slowly peeled off the wrapping paper until she had fully seen the gift. Ella stared at the gift in her hands, "I'm sorry that it's small, I've been st-" Julie tried to explain but she was cut off by Ella tightly hugging her. 

"I've been looking for this game everywhere, thank you so much!" Ella exclaimed, "Really, Resident Evil 3?" Julie asked unsure if her friend was being honest. "Yeah, it's way too expensive to buy online. I haven't seen any pre-owned ones that are in English, in Italy." Ella responded, "Your welcome" Julie said while smiling at her best-friend. "I picked it out because one - you love Resident Evil and two - I found the guy on the cover to be hot" Julie admitted, "You find Carlos Olivera hot, a video game character?" Ella asked while laughing. "Shut up you geek!" Julie yelled, Ella laughed louder "Ive missed you so much..." Ella admitted in-between her laughter.

• Time Skip •  

Ella and Julie where sharing one queen-sized bed, but neither of them minded. "Do you remember when I was in that shitty apartment-complex?" Julie asked, "How could I forget?" Ella sarcastically asked, "But... at least your neighbour, aka the drug dealer, was hot as fuck" she joked. Julie laughed at her friends comment, "When I finally accepted your money to buy a ticket to see you in Italy... I remember playing video games all night, and then walking around town. It was the best weekend ever..." Julie sighed.