SEVEN

THIRD PERSON POV:

It was now race day, Ella, Mark and Mitch were all in the McLaren garage. While João had to fly back to his home (in Portugal), because he had to sign a new contract with a new soccer team. Although Ella loved supporting Oscar this weekend, she also loved seeing Felipe and the little glances that they both give to each other. 

Ella was smiling ear to ear, daydreaming about Felipe and Mitch noticed. He elbowed her, and she looked over at him. "What's got you all smiling?" he asked, "I don't know what you're talking about?" Ella asked trying to play off her emotions. "You've been smiling ever since that night with Oscar... or at least thats who you supposedly went out with." he replied, Ella sighed at her defeat. "Look, I'm sorry for lying it was awkward with João there... but I went on a date with Felipe, and... it was amazing." she admitted. Mitch smiled to himself, "I knew it! I knew it wasn't Oscar, but I understand. João being there would of been awkward for you to admit that you went on a date, considering he has a massive crush on you..." Mitch teased.  "Wha- No, he doesn't have a crush on me!" Ella complained, "What ever makes you sleep at night..." Mitch whispered.

• Time Skip • 

The race finished over an hour ago, and Oscar had finally finished up for the weekend. "You will get points next time!" Ella said while hugging Oscar, "Thanks..." Oscar sighed. They pulled apart, "I've booked a table at a nearby restaurant for 6pm, so we can all go out tonight." Mark announced, "That sounds nice!" Ella sharply said. She looked behind Mark and she saw Felipe, "You guys go to the car, I need to do something first..." she said. Everyone nodded, and they all started to walk towards the carpark.

As the group walked off, Ella walked towards Felipe. "Hello!" she exclaimed and hugged him, "Hi Ella!" Felipe said and kissed her on the cheek. "How was your day?" he calmly asked, "It was good, nothing too special." Ella answered. "How was your day though?" she asked, "Same old, same old." Felipe replied but he smiled. "Now it's better though..." he admitted, "How so?" Ella asked with a slight smirk on her face. "Well, because I'm finally talking to you..." he whispered, he then took a step forward and gently kissed her.

While they where kissing, Ella felt a tap on her shoulder. She jumped back, and turned to face the person. "Oh, so it was you!" Jack said while smirking, "Fuck off, why are you so obsessed with Felipe and I's relationship?!" she yelled. Jack was in shock after hearing Ella yell at him, "Whoah, calm down. Are you on your period or something?" he asked trying to rile her up. "Will you stop?" Felipe asked, as he stepped in-front of Ella and facing Jack. "Oh, so your boyfriend has to protect you now?" Jack asked, Felipe made a fist and raised his hand. "Jack!" a German accent yelled.

The three people looked over at the voice, Felipe lowered his fist. "Come on, lets go!" Mick sternly said, he then looked over at and smiled once he had seen Ella. "Oh hi, so sorry about Jack" he said, Ella nodded her head and gave him a little wave. Jack scoffed at Mick and Ella's interaction, "Just because you don't know how to tell her that you have feeli-" Mick tired to say but Jack quickly slapped his hand over his mouth. "Lets go." Jack said, and he dragged Mick away from Ella and Felipe.

"Why is Jack such an asshole to you?" Felipe asked, "I honestly don't know, when we first met he was super nice. Then Oscar put his hand around me and said 'let's go' and Jack got mad..." Ella tried to explain. Felipe connected the dots, It's because he likes you... he thought. "I have to go... I probably won't be back at any grand prix's because I'm busy, and I'm not really a massive fan of F1... so I-" Ella said, but Felipe cut her off. "Where do you live?" he asked, "In Italy... Brescia to be exact... you?" she replied. "I live there as well, but I thought you lived in Portugal?" he asked, "No, but I do travel there often. It's where I can find the most soccer things... to put it simple. Why do you ask?" she explained. "I was asking because now that we know where we live... we can go on more dates, and further explore what we have in-between us..." Felipe explained, Ella smiled as she looked at Felipe. "I have to go now... text me!" she said with a wink, she then walked towards the parking lot.

• Time Skip • 

Ella walked around her apartment, making sure that it was completely clean. She wanted to make this night perfect, suddenly the doorbell rang. She rushed over to the door, but slowly opened it. "Hello!" Felipe said, he was holding flowers and a homemade cake. "Hi, come in!" Ella said as she gestured for him to come inside of her apartment, Felipe removed his shoes and followed Ella into the kitchen. "I got these for you, and decided to bake this cake for you..." he admitted with his cheeks blushing hard, Ella grabbed the flowers and Felipe placed the cake on the kitchen counter. "Thank you so much, you didn't have to..." she whispered, she gently placed the flowers into a vase and turned to face Felipe.

"So I figured since we where going to watch a movie, we should order pizza... if thats okay?" she said, Felipe smiled at the idea of pizza. "That sounds great... and I figured out the movie that we are going to watch Friday the 13th, considering it is the 13th of June..." he explained with a smirk, Ella winched at the idea of a horror movie. "I fucking hate horror movies!" she complained, "Well Miss Evans, your old enough to face your fears..." Felipe teased. Ella rolled her eyes and pulled out her phone, "Cheese pizza... or?" she asked. "Cheese is fine, I don't really feel like having a pizza that is loaded with toppings right now." He answered, Ella nodded and started to order the pizza.

• Time Skip • 

Ella screamed at the jump-scare that had just happened during the movie, she held onto Felipe tightly. "Scaredy-cat..." Felipe joked, "Shut up!" Ella yelled. Felipe lowly chuckled at Ella's reaction, "The movie is nearly finished, there's only 10 minutes left." he said, trying to cheer her up. "Thank god." she groaned, and they continued to watch the movie.

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

So sorry for not posting the other chapter yesterday, I was busy but now I'm on school holidays so I will be more organised. Hope you enjoyed this chapter 🤍 

Word Count: 1152 

M <3