FIVE*

THIRD PERSON POV:

WARNING - Smut (all characters are 18+)

Felipe - 8pm tonight, I found a perfect restaurant. I'll meet you in the hotel lobby ;)

Ella - Sounds Perfect, can't wait :)

Ella was currently fixing up her hair in the bathroom, she exited the bathroom once she was ready. João was sitting on his bed, watching something on his laptop. He looked up and smiled, "Why are you wearing that?" he asked. "I'm going out to dinner with... Oscar, I won't be back for a while." she blurted, "Alright... have fun." he hesitantly said. Ella quickly left the hotel room, she bolted straight to the elevator. In the past couple of hours she had been talking to João, she tried to not make it awkward and she did succeed. 

• Time Skip • 

Ella and Felipe walked into the hotel lobby, they had just come back from their date. It was currently 10pm, Ella and Felipe looked around the lobby and they saw no one. Felipe smirked and started to deeply kiss Ella, in return Ella grabbed the back of Felipe's neck and pulled him closer. They both pulled back, both were filled with Lust. "Normally I won't suggest this on the first date but do y-" Felipe tried to suggest, but Ella quickly cut him off. "Yes, please..." she sighed, Felipe smirked and the two of them walked over to the elevator. 

They waited for the Elevator to arrive, but it was taking a long time. So Felipe decided to quickly have an other make out session with Ella, just until the elevator arrives. Bing! They quickly pulled apart and faced the elevator, but they where met with someone standing in the elevator. That someone was the arrogant Australian that Ella met over 4 years ago, Jack and Ella stood still. Nether knew what to say, however Felipe pulled Ella into the Elevator. Ella looked at Jack and looked towards the lobby, she wanted to know why he wasn't leaving. "Oh- I uh... forgot something in my room..." he lied, he then pushed the floor that was Felipe's hotel room's floor. 

The awkward 2 minute elevator ride had finally finished, Felipe, Ella and Jack stepped out of the elevator. Jack slowly walked over to his room, and entered it. While Felipe and Ella rushed over to Felipe's room, "That was so fucking awkward" Ella commented once they entered Felipe's room. "Mhm..." Felipe mumbled, "Do you still want to?..." he asked. Ella responded by pulling him close and kissing him, Felipe lowly grunted. He then grabbed Ella's legs, and lifted her into his arms.

He then walked over to his bed, and gently laid Ella down. He then removed his shirt, revealing his toned chest. Ella gasped at the sight in-front of her, and she sat up. Felipe moved closer to Ella, and he started to unzip her dress. The feeling of Felipe's fingers gliding down her back made her wetter, he then gently pulled the dress off from her. She was only in her bra and underwear, she felt uncomfortable being almost naked in-front of Felipe. Felipe noticed this and he started to rub her thigh, "If you ever want to stop, don't be afraid to say stop..." he whispered in her ear. His mouth then wondered down to her neck, and he started to suck it.

Ella moaned at the feeling, she wanted more. She wanted to see more, she wanted to feel more. Felipe pulled away from her neck, his hands slowly unclasped her bra. She was now only in her underwear, "você é tão lindo meu amor" he sighed as he saw her breasts. "What does that mean?" she quietly asked, Felipe looked away from her breasts and to her face. "It means that you are so beautiful... my love" he whispered, he then gently grabbed her neck and slowly pulled her close. 

Felipe's mouth wondered down to her breasts, his mouth latched onto her right breast. She loudly moaned at the sensation, but she quickly put her hand on her mouth to be quiet. Felipe pulled away, "Don't be quiet amor, I want to hear you..." he sternly said. "People will hear us!" she argued, "I don't care, but if you want to be quiet then you can... its your choice." he said with a reassuring smile. Ella nodded, Felipe's mouth then attached to her left breast. "Please just fuck me... right now." she moaned, Felipe chuckled and pulled away. "If you say so meu amor..." Felipe chuckled, "o que você quiser..." (whatever you want) Felipe lowly said. 

He then removed his pants and his boxers, he then focused back on Ella. His hands slowly trailed up her legs, the stoped once they where at the hem of her underwear. "You're so so wet..." he whispered, he could already see a big wet patch on the underwear. He then pulled her underwear down, revealing where the wetness came from. He gently dipped his finger into her, and started to slowly finger her. With each different movement that he did with his fingers, she moaned or gasped. 

After a bit, he decided that she was wet enough. He lined up, but stopped. "Do you need me to put a condom on?" he asked, "No, it's fine I'm on the pill." Ella answered. Felipe smiled at her, and he kissed her on the lips. He got on top of her and kissed her again, while he kissed her, he slowly entered her. She let out a small 'yelp' when he first entered her, it was painful at first but soon enough it turned into pleasure. "You okay?" Felipe asked, his hand rested on her cheek. "More than okay..." she whispered while smiling, Felipe kissed her and slowly started to move his hips. With each thrust that Felipe did, she forgot all of her worries and her feelings towards João. 

Felipe noticed her attention started to wonder off, so he started to speed up his thrusts. Ella's attention was back on Felipe, she was getting closer and closer to her climax. But she wanted to hold on just a little more, she gently rested her hand on his cheek. Felipe lifted one of his arms to touch her hand, while the other arm supported him from not toppling onto her. Once he touched her hand, he slowed down to focus on her. "Você se sente tão bem" (You feel so good) he admitted, Ella quietly moaned at Felipe. To her whenever he talked in Portuguese, it turned her on. 

He then placed his arm back down on the bed, and continued to thrust into to her fast. "I- I'm c-lose..." Ella whimpered, Felipe grunted at the sound of Ella whimpering because of him. "Me too..." he grunted, with each fast thrust pushed the two of them closer and closer to the edge of bliss. With one last thrust, Ella climaxed. "Felipe!" she loudly moaned, in that moment Ella loudly moaning Felipe's name made him climax. After a couple of seconds, he slowly exited her. Their cum was dripping from Ella's vagina, and was also falling off Felipe's dick. 

Felipe groaned at the sight that he saw, and Ella smiled from the feeling that she had just experienced. Felipe regained himself, and he walked into the bathroom. Ella heard the tap running and she sat up, after a couple of minutes Felipe entered the room. "I filled up the bathtub, do you want to have a bath with me?" he softly asked, Ella smiled "I would love too, but I don't think I can make it to the bathtub without my legs giving up." she quietly said. Felipe smiled at Ella's softness at the moment, he walked over to her and gently picked her up.

He walked over to the bathroom, Ella was gently grabbing onto Felipe. While Felipe was gently holding onto her, he knew that she was sore so he was extremely careful while holding her. He reached the bathtub, and gently placed her down. "Thanks" she sighed, Felipe joined in and he sat behind her. The two enjoyed the piece and quiet, something that they weren't used to. Felipe's hand started to rub circles on Ella's left shoulder, she enjoyed the relaxing feeling and laid back. She was now resting on Felipe, but he didn't mind at all. He then wrapped his arms around her, wanting to never let her go.

After 10 minutes of them resting the the bath, Felipe noticed that Ella had fallen asleep. He got out of the bath and dried himself off, he quickly got changed into sweatpants. He walked back into the bathroom and woke Ella up, "Come on, let's go to bed..." he whispered. Ella slowly got out of the bath, and she dried herself off. She then got changed, she left the bathroom and laid down on the bed with Felipe. Felipe grabbed her and puller her close, Ella sighed at the comfort she felt in the moment. "Night..." she whispered, "Night meu amor..." he whispered.

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

Thank you all for reading this, please let me know if you would like more smut (in this book) or if you don't 🤍

Word Count: 1533 

M <3