ELEVEN

THRID PERSON POV: 

The thick humid air hit Ella's face as she entered the paddock, "Ella over here!" a voice has said from far away. She turned her head in the direction and had to scan the crowd in-front of her, he eyes stopped on Jack who was looking at her and smiling. Strange... she thought, she started to walk over to Jack. She was confused, as she reached him Jack held out his hand. "Are you oka-" she tried to say but she was cut off.

"Lets start over." Jack said with a smile, Ella reluctantly shook his hand. "I'm so sorry for being a dickhead towards you, I want to start over our friendship." he explained. Ella pulled her hand away from his and studied his face He isn't lying... she then swallowed. "Hello, I'm Ella Evans... and you are?" she said, Jack sighed of relief. "Hey, I'm Jack Doohan. Nice to meet you!" he responded, silence then fell on the two of them. "I better get going, Oscar is waiting for me at McLaren. Nice to meet you Jack!" she calmly said, Jack nodded his head "Goodbye." he said.

Ella turned around and was still in shock, what the actual fuck... why wasn't he rude to me? she thought. Her eye met with Oscar's, who's mouth was hanging open and his eyes were almost out of his head. "HUH?" he asked, Ella grabbed his arm and they quickly walked off. "Why wasn't he rude to you, why was he nice, why wa-" Oscar asked, but Ella shut him up. "I don't know he apologised for being a dickhead to me, and he asked for us to start over." she said, trying to explain. "I'm about to faint" Oscar joked, "I'm the one who's going to actually faint." Ella responded. 

• Time Skip •   

"You're not joking, he's being nice to you." Felipe said, "I know, like he isn't himself. I don't know if I should be happy, or annoyed that he wants to start over after all these painful and annoying years?" Ella hesitantly said. It was the end of the first day, and Ella, Felipe and Oscar decided to go out for dinner, along the way they had met Jack who suggested that they (including him) should go out to a club.

"First the suggestion that we should go here, and now he just bought you a drink... I think he's trying to do something." Felipe commented, Ella turned to face Felipe. "What would he be trying to do?" she asked with her head slightly tilted, Felipe smiled at the face that Ella was currently doing. "You're cute... but I don't know, I just get a strange vibe of him." Felipe responded, Ella's cheeks had gone red after Felipe's comment of her. Ella yawned, and Felipe placed his arm her. "Let's get out of here meu amor, it's getting late." Felipe said, Ella nodded her head. "Let's tell Jack and Oscar." she yawned, Felipe nodded his head in agreement.

• Time Skip •   

"Did I ever tell you how attractive you are?" Ella asked as she sat down on her hotel bed, "Multiple times, but mainly in bed." Felipe smirked, Ella laughed and laid down. Felipe joined her and his arms wrapped around her, "I was thinking that you should come to Brazil earlier and meet most of my Family, like we leave on Sunday straight after the race." he spoke. Ella smiled and closed her eyes, "That sounds lovely, I'm down to do that. I'll book the flight tickets for me first thing tomorrow" she said. Felipe kissed her forehead and closed his eyes "Goodnight Ella, I love you so much" he admitted, "Goodnight Felipe, love you till the end of time and back" Ella whispered.

• Time Skip •   

"You're leaving me, for your boyfriend?" Oscar jokingly yelled, "Sorry but my slut duties call" Ella joked. Oscar chuckled and took a bite of his apple, "Alright have fun with your slut duties, and stay safe" he grinned. "Will do so, see ya!" Ella exclaimed, and they both tightly hugged. 

• Time Skip • 

"Wow. I knew that your family was rich, but not THAT rich." Ella said as she saw Felipe's parent's mansion, Felipe chuckle anxiously. "Not that there's anything wrong with being rich, I'm just shocked because you're so humble." Ella added on, Felipe relaxed and smiled at his girlfriend. "We should probably head in, unless you want to continue to stare at 'Casa do pôr do sol' as my mãe likes to call it." Felipe joked, Ella tilted her head at the words that Felipe said in Portuguese. "Whats the Casa du pour do sol?" she asked, with her completely butchering the pronunciation. 

Felipe titled his head back and slapped his chest as he laughed at her pronunciation, Ella death-stared him which made Felipe shut up quickly. "I'm sorry... but it was close, but not THAT close. However, Casa do pôr do sol means Sunset House. You will see why my mãe calls it that in a couple of hours." he answered, Ella nodded her head and the two of them walked up to the house (or the mansion). 

Please note that Felipe hasn't revealed who his parents name's are, or that he has any siblings (that I currently know of). I think that his mum's name is Marcia, but I don't know of anyone else's name in his family. So most of his family will be made up, so please forgive me if I'm wrong (about his mum's name) - M <3

Felipe rung the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door, after a minute someone had came rushing to the door and opened the door. "Mãe, eu senti tanto sua falta!" Mum, I've missed you so much!  Felipe exclaimed, and he tightly hugged his mum. "Felipe, estou feliz que você finalmente voltou para casa!" Felipe, I'm glad you finally came home!  Marcia whispered in her son's ear, as they pulled back her eyes met with Ella's. "Essa é a linda Ella de quem você tanto falou?" Is this the beautiful Ella you talked about so much?  she asked, Felipe's cheeks went red and he coughed. "Mãe this is Ella, Ella this is my mom - Marcia." he said, Marcia gave Ella a hug. "I see what my son is talking about, you're so beautiful" she whispered, they pulled back and Ella's face entirely went red. 

"Thank you, you're beautiful as well! I love you're home, it's lovely." Ella responded, Marcia smiled at her son and gave him an approval nod. Her eyes then adverted back to Ella, "Thank you, come inside. Lunch is almost ready, you'll get to meet the rest of the Drugovich family." she said. Felipe grabbed Ella's hand, and they both entered his childhood home.

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

Long story short:

 My laptop was stolen for two weeks, at my school. Thats why I haven't been uploading for a while, I wish I was joking about it but I'm not. 

Long story:

My laptop was stolen from my locker during lunch one day, and it is an expensive laptop so I was panicking. I told my parents, teachers or anyone I could. They said that they (the school) couldn't do anything about it, so I was on my own. After two weeks without my laptop, I noticed that it was inside of someone else's locker. The door (of the locker) was wide open, so I picked up the laptop and opened it up. It was my laptop and still worked, it also has fingerprint recognition and It still worked (on my finger). 

So I took it out, but then the person who stole it (and stupidly took it back to school) was like "Why are you touching my Laptop" (lets call him... Brad). I responded with "It's mine, you where the person who stole it", Brad got all defensive and a teacher noticed our 'fight'. After the teacher got caught up with what was happening, he asked me to show why it was mine. "It has a green case which is what my laptop has... and its fingerprint recognition works on my finger" I said, and the look on Brad's face was like he just shitted his pants. The teacher sided with me, and now brad has to serve a detention Saturday detention twice.

ANYWAYS:

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter (and my story about school), I hope something like this doesn't happen again. But I swear once you become a Wattpad writer, you experience the weirdest shit. Like I got Appendicitis while writing Love Off Track, then I had blood floating inside me (not in the veins) which was a massive concern (It's fixed now, don't worry :)).

Moral of my rant - don't become a Wattpad writer.

QUESTION!!! Would you guys want another smut chapter, or do you guys want no-more smut chapters?

Word Count: 1483 

M <3