FOUR

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ella awoke to the sound of thunder, she tried to get up but an arm was holding her down. The arm's grip tightened around her, just then she remembered what she did last night. "Oh fuck..." she accidentally blurted out, she then heard a low grunt coming from João. She slowly got out of his bed, and quickly got into her bed. As soon as she laid down in her bed a massive lighting strike, stroke right near their hotel room. That caused João to wake up, and he quickly looked at Ella. She was currently laying on her bed, with her eyes wide open. 

"Are you okay?" he asked, Ella looked over at João and relaxed her gaze. "Umm yeah... just a bit scared..." she said, "Are you sure?" he asked once again. Ella nodded and her cheeks went red, she wanted to change the conversation. "I'm going to go get ready for today..." she blurted, she quickly grabbed her clothes and entered the bathroom. As soon as the bathroom door closed João sighed, "How did she get back into her bed, was it a dream?" he whispered.

• Time Skip • 

The two friends where currently watching FP1 in the McLaren garage, beside them was Mark and Mitch. Ella and João hadn't spoken a word since they left their hotel room, neither didn't know if the other person knew what happened last night. Ella looked over at the clock, there was 30 minutes left of FP1. She decided that she wanted to explore the paddock, while it was quiet because most people where still watching FP1. She leaned over to her brother, "I'm going to go explore... the paddock while its quiet." she whispered. Mitch looked over at her and nodded his head, "Be safe." he said. 

Ella stepped out of the McLaren Garage, she didn't want to look at João. Because if she did, she would tell him about what she did last night. She needed to distract her mind, but yet she couldn't stop thinking about last night. All of a sudden she walked into someones back, she quickly looked up. "I'm so sorry!" she quickly said, the man turned around and smiled at Ella. "No need to be sorry!" he loudly said, the man's voice had a thick Brazilian accent. She was about to continue on walking but she was stopped by his voice, "I'm Felipe, Felipe Drugovich..." he said. Ella smiled "I'm Ella, Ella Evans..." she said, "Well, it's nice to meet you Ella... where are you heading?" Felipe asked, Ella looked around and sighed.

"I don't know, I'm just walking around the paddock." she explained, "Do you want me to show you around?" he asked. Ella thought for a moment, "Yeah sure, I haven't been to an F1 paddock for years!" she admitted. Felipe lowly chuckled, "No need to worry, I'll be your knight in shining armour!" he joked. Ella laughed, and she accidentally put her hand on his arm while she was laughing. Once she realised that she was touching him, she quickly removed her hand away. Felipe's cheeks went a tiny bit red, but she didn't notice. "Well, where is the best food in the paddock?" she asked, "It's all expensive shit, nothing tastes good..." Felipe said. "Oh." she sighed, "But... the best food is in town, why don't we go into town after my tour?" Felipe suggested. Ella thought for a second, Fuck it, it gets me away from João..., "That sounds great!" she exclaimed.

• Time Skip • 

Ella and Felipe walked back into the paddock, It was currently 3:30pm. FP2 had started over 30 minutes ago, Ella looked over and her eyes met Mark's. She gulped, but Mark only Raised one eyebrow and he walked back off to the McLaren garage. She exhaled, and Felipe tapped her shoulder. "Everything alright?" he asked, "Yeah, everything is alright... thank you for lunch, it was perfect!" she exclaimed. "No need to thank me... it was my pleasure!" he said, Ella and Felipe started to walk towards the McLaren garage. 

"How come you didn't have to stay in the Aston Martin garage today?" she asked, "I decided to come here this weekend, but Stoffel is currently the reserve driver for this weekend. So I'm just a fan, that happens to be in the paddock." he explained. "Ohh okay, makes sense!" she said, they soon stopped in-front of McLaren. "I'll walk in with you..." Felipe whispered, "Mhm" Ella mumbled. They walked into McLaren and into the garage, there was 15 mins left of FP1. Mitch turned around, he was shocked to see Felipe standing next to his sister. "I thought I saw you in the corner of my eye!" he exclaimed, Ella hugged Mitch and they pulled back.

João turned around to see who Mitch was talking to, he saw Ella but he looked behind her to see Felipe. "How was 'the exploring of the paddock'?" Mitch asked, "It was good, Felipe showed me around and we went for lunch. Sorry for not being here for the start of FP2..." Ella explained. Mitch smiled while João glared at Felipe, "No need to be sorry, so Felipe... did my sister force you to to show her around and take her out to lunch?" Mitch jokingly asked. "Yeah she did, I was held at gunpoint!" Felipe joked, Mitch laughed and Ella rolled her eyes. "Well, it was nice meeting you Mitch!" Felipe exclaimed, Mitch nodded at Felipe "Nice to meet you as well." he said.

Felipe briefly looked over at João, and he quickly looked away. He then looked at Ella, they hugged. "It was lovely to meet you Ella, maybe we could have a second date?" he whispered into her ear, they then pulled back. "That sounds great, text me when you're free!" she exclaimed, Felipe nodded and grinned. He then left the garage, leaving a happy Ella, a confused Mitch and an angry João.

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

I hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, thank you for voting and reading this book 🤍

Word Count: 1010 

M <3