TEN

THIRD PERSON POV:

A couple of months later...

Jack sighed as he looked out onto the ocean, he was currently at his family's home. Mick, who sat beside him, looked over to his close friend. "What's on your mind?" he calmly asked, Jack stayed silent. Ella is what he wanted to respond with, but he couldn't "Nothing, just relaxing..." he responded with. Mick studied Jack face, he didn't believe it one bit because the look on his face told him something else. Yet, Mick didn't want to push Jack too much so he left it alone.

"Lunch is here!" Michael yelled from inside the house, Jack and Mick sat up from their chairs and entered the house. Jack sat down at the table that now had pizza on it, the rest of his family also sat down. Once everyone started to eat, Jacks mum (Selina) noticed Jack was quiet "Is everything alright, you seem awfully quiet Jack?" Selina asked. Everyone was now looking at Jack, "Yeah I'm fine, just tired from the past couple of races..." Jack answered, only saying half the truth. The other part of why he was quiet was because his kind was held up on Ella, sure he had a crush on her. But he couldn't figure out why he can't get over her, it was like something pulled him to her.

• Time Skip •  

"I know you're thinking about her" Mick commented, Jack snapped his head up and towards his friend. Instantly, his cheeks turned a shade of red. "What? No, I'm not thinking of Ella!" Jack yelled, Mick grinned and started to chuckle. "So you are... I didn't say Ella, I could have been talking about some other girl" he said, in-between his laughter. Jack sighed and rolled his eyes, he then looked out onto the street. He saw girls and boy's walking past him, they were walking towards the beach. Yet nothing peaked his interest, he wanted to get his mind off from Ella. Yet every time that he tried to, he couldn't.

"Jack?" Mick asked, Jack then turned towards his friend. "Mhm?" he mumbled, "You really need to either get her off from your mind, aka get laid by someone else... or you tell her your feelings and admit that you like her, and if she rejects you... it doesn't matter you're both in your twenties so you better start growing up." Mick sternly said, "She has a boyfriend!" Jack said, trying hopelessly to find a way out of these two options. 

Mick started to chuckle, "OR you could grow the fuck up, and stop being a cunt towards her. You guys don't have to be best-friends, but you could be civil with her. Maybe you might... I can't believe I'm saying this... slowly ease her out of her relationship - or not - and if you slowly ease her out of her relationship, and that is a big IF, you could possibly start becoming an interest to her." he suggested. Jack stayed quiet while he was pondering, "But only do that if you actually care about her, don't be a dickhead and do it just because you can." Mick added on. "I really care for her, so fucking much and it scares me." Jack admitted.

"When I saw her in the elevator with Felipe, it was like someone was tearing my heart apart. And that pain still hasn't died down, but yet I'm so scared if it's too late to fix our relationship." he added on, tears where on the edges of his eyes. "Well you just have to try and see if she would forgive you, I'm pretty sure she will. But don't run up to her and go 'I'm so sorry my love Ella! I was jealous because I have the maturity of a six year old!', just be nice to her and start little conversations." Mick said, Jack nodded his head.

Location: Auckland, New Zealand 🥝

Liked by @juliemoreau, @masonmount, @felipedrugovich and 46,281 others

@ellaevans Glad to be back home... even if it's for a couple of days

Tagged @mitchevans_ & @felipedrugovich

@mitchevans_ I hate you... I told you not to post that horrid photo of me 

   @ellaevans Love ya too <3

@felipedrugovich So... you all going to ignore the fact that Mitch threw that sandwich at me?

   @ellaevans When did that happen?

   @mitchevans_ I would NEVER through a sandwich at you!

@user1 Why is Felipe visiting Ella's family?

   @user2 I think they're dating, do you remember the paparazzi photos (from last race)? 

    @user1 But they weren't doing anything romantic?

     @user2 Yeah... but it did look like they had something going on 🤷

Load more comments...

*****

Jack looked up from his phone and sighed "Felipe has already met the rest of Ella's family now!" he yelled, Mick looked over at Jack phone and saw the comment section of Ella's post. "So? Its not like they're going to get married" he said with a shrug, Jack sighed and put down his phone. "It's getting late, we should probably head back home." he commented, Mick nodded his head in an agreement.

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I wanted to skip a couple of months (just to catch up to present time). I'm so sorry for not uploading for the past couple of weeks, school started and because it's the last term I've had many assessments and exams head my way. I promise I will try to upload once a week 🤍

Word Count: 946 

M <3