THREE

THIRD PERSON POV:

One week later...

Ella entered the hotel lobby, she immediately smelt a strong wave of vanilla. "Ella!" João said, she snapped out of her daydreams and faced her friend. "Hi!" she exclaimed, the two of them hugged. João hugged her tight , while Ella tried to give him a quick hug. "What's happening He Hey?" she joked, "Nothing much, scared of thunder and lighting girl..." João scoffed. Ella laughed at his reaction, in the corner of her eye she had seen her brother talking to Mark Webber and Oscar Piastri. However, only Oscar noticed her and he waved at her. Ella smiled at him and she started to walk over to him, João quickly followed her. 

"Hey Ella!" Oscar exclaimed, Mitch and Mark stopped talking and they faced Ella. Mitch was in shock, while Mark was happy. "Ella?" Mitch asked, "W-what are you doing here, I thought you where to busy with..." he looked over at João "soccer things..." he said. He then hugged his sister and pulled away, "Ella, it's nice to see you again!" Mark said he then hugged her. "Nice to see you as well, I've missed you all!" she said, she then hugged Oscar.

The three boys where looking at João, they where confused on why he was with Ella. Ella quickly noticed this and she coughed, "This is João, João this is Mark, Oscar and my brother Mitch." she said while pointing at them. "Nice to meet you all." João said with hesitancy, Mitch mumbled something while the other two nodded. Silence fell upon the group, "Well, it was nice to finally see you all. João and I are now going to go to our room, we will see you tomorrow morning at breakfast." Ella said, she then hugged everyone and João and her left.

Once Ella and João walked around the corner, Oscar sighed. Mitch looked back at Oscar and Mark, "Who the fuck is he?" he asked with annoyance. "Maybe her new boyfriend, I think I've seen him on TV playing soccer..." Mark said, Oscar stayed silent. "He does seem nice, I think you have to calm down Mitch. It's about time your sister had a boyfriend, so be happy for her." Mark explained, Mitch sighed and smiled. "I- I'm going to go to my room, I've had a long day." Oscar quickly said, he then left without hearing Mitch or Mark say goodbye.

• Time Skip •  

Ella and João entered their hotel room, Ella turned on the lights. She had immediately seen the two double beds, "Good we have our own beds!" she chirpily said. João sighed, "Dam-it!" he whispered. "Huh?" Ella asked, "Oh- nothing, I'm going to have a shower." he said trying to laugh it off. "Okay you do that, I'll have one after you!" she said while smiling, João nodded and he quickly entered the bathroom.

JOÃO'S POV:

I quickly locked the door, I then turned on the shower. I waited for the shower water to get warmer, then I pulled out my phone and looked at my bookings for this hotel. One bedroom, two double beds it said, re-read it over a hundred times. All I wanted was an excuse to sleep next to her, to make a move and finally get her to understand my feelings. I then stripped and placed my hand underneath the water - perfect -, I entered the shower trying to wash away all of my emotions. To distract myself from the girl in the next room, slowly but surely my hand reached lower and lower until I started to pleasure myself.

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ella heard a grunt coming from the bathroom, along with a crash. She quickly got up from her bed and walked over to the bathroom door, she knocked and she didn't get a response. "Is everything alright?" she asked, the only thing she heard was an other low-deep grunt. "João?" she asked, "I- uh... yeah everything all good, I just dropped a shampoo bottle!" João blurted. Ella leaned away from the door and sighed, "Okay..." she whispered. She then sat back down on her bed, she re-read the article that she had just published.

A couple of minutes later João exited the bathroom, Ella looked up from her laptop and she was in shock. "Oh- uh..." she mumbled, João looked over at her and smiled. "Sorry... I forgot my clothes" he explained, Ella quickly nodded her head and looked back down at her laptop. João noticed the blush that appeared on her cheeks, he smirked to himself and decided to try one last thing.

Ella felt a dip on her bed, she looked up and she faced João. He was currently sitting on her bed in just a towel, he was still wet from the shower. "Yes?" she asked, she was currently trying to not blush at the sight in-front of her. "I read the report... It was great..." João commented, "but?" Ella asked. He placed his hand near hers, to the point they where touching. "There wasn't enough of me... why?" he asked, Ella coughed to try and keep calm. "Well... I wanted to focus on the team and Koke, not just you." she explained, João stayed silent. The eye contact was intense, Ella was trying to keep herself calm because she doesn't like what João is currently doing to her feelings.

She wanted to change the subject, and try to get João away from her. "So-" she quickly stopped, as soon as she felt João's hand fully grab onto hers and his thumb started to rub circles. "So?" João asked with a smirk in his face, Ella looked down at their hands and she smiled. "I'm going to go and have a shower" she said, she then removed her hand away from his and she grabbed her pyjamas and entered the bathroom. 

After 10 minutes, Ella quietly left the bathroom and entered her bed, she looked over at João who was currently on his phone. In the distance, she could hear thunder. She gulped and decided to try and sleep, "Night." she bluntly said. "Goodnight..." João whispered and he smiled, Ella faced away from her friend. 

• Time Skip • 

Ella awoke to a Loud lighting strike, it happened fast but yet she was scared. Although she was 20, she had a massive fear of storms and anything related to storms. She sat up and looked over at João, he was sound asleep. She didn't want to bother him, but yet she wanted to be close to someone. She was afraid of the raging storm that was currently outside, she wanted him to protect her.

She quietly exited her bed and slowly got into his bed, she slowly lied down next to him. Suddenly, João opened his eyes. But by the time he did, Ella was pretending to be sound asleep. He turned to face what was next to him, as soon as he had seen that it was Ella he smiled. Warmth filled his heart and he wrapped his arms around her, never wanting to let her go.

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Jealous, thank you for reading it 🤍

I wanted to let you guys know that Jack will be more present in the book, I just wanted to build a story for Ella then add in Jack. Their relationship will be a slow-burn (Jack and Ella's), also the uploading schedules are two chapters a week (unless I decide to upload a chapter earlier)!!

Word Count: 1269  

M <3