SIX

THIRD PERSON POV:

Ella awoke to the feeling on someone kissing her face, she opened her eyes and smiled. "Morning..." Felipe groggy said, "Morning..." she whispered. Felipe then laid back down and looked over at her, "How are you feeling?" he softly asked. "Good, you?" she asked, Felipe smiled "I'm feeling great..." he admitted. "Was last night alright?" he asked, Ella smiled as she thought back to last night. "It was perfect... you were perfect..." she admitted, "That's good to know... you were also perfect... I loved every single minute of it..." he said while deeply blushing. "The next time we have sex, will be after the 50th date..." Ella joked, Felipe laughed and rolled on top of her. 

"Get off from me, you're squashing me!" Ella complained, Felipe chuckled and used his hands to push up from her but to still be over her. "Yeah I agree... I promise to take you out on more dates" he said, Ella smiled. Their faces slowly moved closer and closer, until their lips touched for the millionth time in 24 hours. Once they parted, Felipe moved off top of her. "I better get ready, I promised Mitch and the others that I would have breakfast with them today..." she sighed, Felipe sighed but then he smiled. "Alright... I guess I better get ready for today..." he slowly said, Ella smiled at Felipe and then she got out of his bed.

• Time Skip • 

"YOU FUCKED HIM ON THE FIRST DATE?" Oscar screamed, everyones head faced the two friends. "Shut up, and yes I had sex with Felipe last night..." Ella quickly said, Oscar's mouth stayed open.  He couldn't believe his friend, it wasn't something that she normally did. "Who did you fuck?" João asked once he reached the table, Ella and Oscar snapped their heads towards him. "No one, it's an ongoing joke between us..." Ella lied, João nodded and he sat down with his food. Although her and João where friends she would never tell him about her own sex life, they weren't close enough to talk about that.

Suddenly Mitch and Mark appeared at the table, the two of them sat down with their food. "What was Oscar yelling about?" Mark asked, "It was just a joke between Ella and I" Oscar explained. Mark slowly nodded and he started to eat his food, "Why didn't you return to our room last night?" João asked. Everyone looked over at Ella, who was panicking. "Ella and I went out for dinner, and by the time we came back it was very late so she slept on the couch in my room!" Oscar blurted, "Oh okay..." João whispered. 

Everyone continued on eating, but that was quickly interrupted by the fellow arrogant Australian. "Hello Mark, hey Mitch, hey Oscar and hey Felipe's girlfriend!" he said with a grin on his face, Ella sat in shock. Mitch snapped his head over to his sister, "What?" Mitch sternly asked, "I don't know what he's talking about!" Ella lied. "Jack what the fuck..." she said, "Oh was that was not you last night... with Felipe... in the elevator?" he sarcastically asked. "Jack... she was with me last night, I think you saw someone else" Oscar said, Jack smiled and looked at Oscar and then back at Ella. "Sorry I MUST of completely thought that the girl who Felipe was making out with was you, so sorry Ella..." he sarcastically apologised, he then walked off and sat at another table.

Mitch looked at his sister and back at his plate, he knew that she was lying. I'll talk to her later... he thought to himself. "You ready for today?" Mark asked, trying to get rid off the awkwardness. "Yeah I am, the car has been great..." Oscar admitted, Mark nodded and he smiled. Ella stayed quiet while the others talked, João occasionally looked over at his friend but he didn't talk to her because he didn't to bother her. 

• Time Skip • 

The five of them (Oscar, Ella, Mitch, Mark and João) left the paddock, Saturday was finished. Oscar had qualified 9th which was great, however everyone decided that they would go out to dinner tomorrow night. Everyone was tired, everyone except for Ella. She needed to talk to someone other than the people who she was currently with, that someone was Julie. Julie is her best friend, they have known each other for 7 years. They met in their last couple of years in high school, when they both needed a friend to rely on. Although Julie is an artist and Ella is a journalist, they still keep in touch.

Before Ella entered into the car, she had seen Mick Schumacher and Jack talking. Jack and her had quick eye contact, but it didn't last too long. Once she entered the car, she started to immediately text her friend.

Ella - I had sex with Felipe Drugovich... on the first (official) date

Julie - YOU WHAT?!

Julie - What the fuck happened to you, this isn't you Ella

Julie - Since when do you have sex on the first date?

Ella - I don't know... it was perfect though

Julie - You would hope that it was perfect, but Felipe?

Ella - Yeah we met while I was walking around the paddock, then we talked and later went on a date... we went back to the hotel then it just happened.

Julie - Who else knows about this... scandal?

Ella - Oscar, you and fucking Jack Doohan

Julie - Your joking... HOW DOES JACK KNOW?

Ella - HE SAW US MAKING OUT BEFORE WE ENTRED THE ELEVATOR AND HE MOST LIKLEY HEARD US FUCK!

Julie - Do you want to buy a gun?

Ella - Yes, but I have to go now... we arrived back at the hotel, talk to you later!

Julie - See you, and please... don't have sex with Felipe again, I don't want to see you pregnant... just yet

Ella - 🙄

Ella exited the car once it stopped, she then started to walk over to the elevator with the rest of the group. Once they all entered the elevator, Felipe had entered the elevator as well. He pressed his floor then looked around him, he then realised what he had just walked into. "Hi..." he whispered to Ella, "Hello..." she whispered back. 

------------------

Hello Lovely People!!

I hope you are all feeling well, thank you so much for reading this book 🤍

Word Count: 1064 

M <3