Chapter 26

Autumn POV:

Over the course of my years, I have seen and heard the wildest things people do when they are in desperate times.

Especially in college, I worked in the library part time, mostly the graveyard shift, and holy shit, little freshman me wanted to quit the moment I saw a girl on her knees jacking this guy off, right in my line of vision.

This became a common thing very quickly throughout the school year, people would go to the deepest depths of the library, and they would do their business, hoping they wouldn't get caught by anyone.

I, for one, adjusted to this, that was the norm then, putting books away, checking people out and once or twice, I would hear someone choking on a dick, or getting impaled by one.

I promise myself, with all the self respect I have, that I would never involve myself in those kinds of activities in very public places.

Well, it looks like I broke a promise, once again.

Because when Damian quickly pulls down my pants, along with my underwear with it, I suddenly have the urge to fuck him right here, in this public space.

I inhale quickly as he helps both of my feet out of my pants and underwear, placing them to the side.

Suddenly I became self conscious and the cold air in here only made it worse. I naturally tried to close my legs, but Damian's hands caught onto the inside of my thighs, pushing them back open as he quietly looked at my most vulnerable area.

I started to squirm under his stare, "What?" I asked, fighting the urge to place my hands in front of my cunt.

"Nothing" He says, he then smiles, "You're just so beautiful"

I soon relaxed, I was about to respond to this when Damian leaned his head forward, and licked one swiped of my pussy.

I gasped, but quickly covered my mouth as there are people still here.

I feel Damian smile against me as he looks up at me.

"I have always dreamed of it, ever since I met you" he says, pressing his fingers against my clit.

I couldn't say anything else, so I quietly moaned, my hips responding to his touch, wanting more of it.

He didn't say any either, he just removed his fingers from my clit and replaced it with his mouth instead, sucking on it.

I doubled over, tightening the grip on my mouth even more, my other hand wonder down, finding itself in Damain's hair, slightly tugging on it.

I then look down at him and the sight I see just makes me want to come already.

He's looking up at me with his usual hooded eyes, as his jaw does all the work, his hands are gripping my hips, hard. He's keeping me still as he works his mouth on my cunt.

I can't move, all I can do is just take it and hope that I can survive this.

I can feel his tongue all around my clitoris, sucking on it and pressing against it.

My head suddenly falls back against the bookshelf when I feel his fingers go inside me, stretching me out and testing the bundles of nerves, probably trying to see if this is hurting me.

But it's not, quite the opposite in fact, the pleasure and pain being mixed together has me moaning even more.

My hand tightens even more around my mouth, almost to the point of where it hurts.

Down below me, I could feel Damian chuckling against me, the vibration in the base of his throat made my whole body shivered.

I released the hold I had on my mouth and held onto the bookshelf instead, I bit my lips to keep the voices concealed.

Then it hit me like a bus, making my eyes widen so big.

His fingers inside me made a 'come here' motion and he hit a certain spot to where I almost cried out, my hips thrusted forward to the sudden pleasure.

My g-spot.

Damian must have picked up my sudden jerk, and so he doubled his efforts, sucking my clit even harder, and his fingers went faster inside me, hitting that spot even harder.

I release a small, quiet moan from this. Damian then put both of my legs on top of his shoulders, making me ride his face.

It's too good, the knot in my stomach is getting tighter and tighter by the second, and for once, I'm scared of this. I'm getting too wet for this, I can feel my cunt leaking out like a broken water fountain.

"Damian" I warned, letting him know that something big was coming and I didn't know if I was going to control it.

But he just keeps licking, and puts more pressure into hitting my g-spot everytime, his hand still gripping my hip, he pulls me more into his mouth, like he can't get enough of me.

Holy shit.

Suddenly the knot in my stomach becomes so tight that I can't stand it anymore, I let go of the bookshelf, and put both of my hands on Damian's head, trying to push him away, but he's not letting up, instead pushing against me and just keeps licking.

Suddenly the knot pulls so tight and snaps in half.

My legs are shaking in and out of control, and I feel my body twitching hard.

My vision goes white, stars and shit is all I see right now.

Once my orgasm dies down, all I see is Damian. He's so beautiful. He kisses me, making me taste myself, he then helps me put my underwear and pants back on.

After he re-buttons my pants, I somehow lost my balance, my legs had given out as I fell on Damian's chest, he chuckles quietly as he lets me rest on his chest, kissing the top of my head.

I think that I'm in such a daze that I mumbled, "I want to see Bunny"

There was a very long quiet pause, I don't know why I said that but I think that my brain is still fogging from the intense orgasm.

But then Damian sudenly let out a big laugh that startled both of us. He quickly covered his mouth, thankfully no one was nearby to give us the death stare.

Without saying anything, we both agreed that we need to get out of here, not just for our sake, but for everyone else's sake too.

As we walked out together, passing the front desk, the librarian on duty gave both of us looks, as if she knew what we had done in here, she then smiled at us as she said, "Enjoy the rest of your day"

We thanked her as we quickly left.

We started to speed walk to Damian's car as we were in a hurry to get back to his place. I'm not worried about my car right now, I'll come back for it later.

Almost making it to the car, I heard a familiar voice, "Autumn"

I sigh dramatically as I slowly turn around, dreading to face him, and there he was and judging by his expression, he doesn't look happy.

Damian turned around as well to face him.

Why does Matthew have to show up at the worst time?

Am I the only one who is hot right now?

What do you think Matthew has to say?

Do you think anyone noticed them in the library?

-Summer Roe