01. PAYMENT RECIEVED

ʬʬ

ʬʬ. ♡︎ ┈ ː ː SEXTAPE / DEFTONES. 𓈈﹙💿﹚
IN WHICH....       reader; homeless, cold, and hungry finds shelter in an abandoned mansion for  the night, only to quickly find out it wasn't so abandoned. and the owner, is seeking out payment for her stay.
WARNINGS ⟢ oral sex (reader receiving), heavy mentions of blood, period sex (non-piv), mentions of breaking and entering, mentions of biting, slight fear, lowkey pussy drunk vampire, etc.

WARNINGS ⟢    oral sex (reader receiving), heavy mentions of blood, period sex (non-piv), mentions of breaking and entering, mentions of biting, slight fear, lowkey pussy drunk vampire, etc

Exhaustion, hunger, and sadness wrapped around you completely. Being your only warmth for the past few days. Maybe leaving home wasn't such a smart decision. Maybe, just maybe— marrying a man you've never met before was the better one.

Fuck no. You had thought to yourself when the glaring possibility passed your mind. You'd rather die from the cold then marry some random. Though.. it was something easier said then done. You felt your resolve thinning each step you took, each meal you skipped, and each time the cold air licked against your arms. What you wouldn't give  for a soft blanket and a hot meal. Maybe even some actual interactions with beings outside of squirrels or birds.

You wondered if your sanity was slipping.

A heavy sigh escaped you, blinking as you watched the sky slowly turn a soft orange. Night would be coming soon after, a fact causing your pace to quicken and grip to come upon your bag of extra toiletries. Pumping your legs, soft breaths escaped you as you switched your head back and forth— in search for a safe place for tonight.

Nothing to the left, nothing to the right, maybe up ahead? Nope. Nothing.

Frustration escaped you, deciding to continue walking instead of completely breaking down. Just when you thought all was lost, something came into view, some.. huge.

A soft gasp escaped you, pumping your legs faster as you craned your neck to get a clear view. It was, a mansion. Decorated with black stone and high arch windows stained with a dark red. Birds fluttered around the arches and steep roof pitches, chirping amongst themselves. Closing your eyes for a moment, you reached out for the large doors, fingers curling around the knob.