03. GREEN WITH ENVY

ʬʬ

ʬʬ.♡︎┈ː ːR U MINE? / THE NEIGHBORHOOD.( 💿﹚
IN WHICH....       being next door neighbors to a hot orc wasn't an easy task. especially when it seemed she was so popular with the ladies. with months of your pinning you finally decided to buck up, inviting the woman over for dinner.. and something more.
WARNINGS ⟢ thigh riding, light spanking kink, manhandling, size difference, strap sucking, hair pulling, praise kink, lowkey jealous reader, tipsy sex, pet names (pretty girl, doll), curvy/chubby, mutual pining but the orc is clueless asf, modern au, multiple orgasms, etc.

 WARNINGS ⟢    thigh riding, light spanking kink, manhandling, size difference, strap sucking, hair pulling, praise kink, lowkey jealous reader, tipsy sex, pet names (pretty girl, doll), curvy/chubby, mutual pining but the orc is clueless asf, mod...

Jealously was a terrible thing. It could eat someone alive, plaguing their deepest thoughts until only something bitter and ugly remained. You weren't the type to get jealous easily. You were mostly satisfied with everything you had.

That was, until you met Kuritah.

Kuritah, was a beautiful orc woman. A strong person who stood at about six feet with thick muscled arms and even thicker thighs. Her skin was a beautiful sage, wavy black hair resting upon her shoulders with several braids laying amongst the locks. Several black tribal tattoos spread on her arms, chest, and even back — from what you've seen when she wore short tops —. Kuritah was not only muscled and large, but also very beautiful. Her features were chiseled with a strong jaw and sharp fangs that jutted above her bottom lip. She had golden almond shaped eyes, curly lashes, and the most nicely shaped eyebrows. It was easy for any man or woman to fall for her.

That wasn't why you were jealous, no.

You were jealous because you lived right beside her. Sharing a wall. Where you heard every single moan, whine, and bellow of her name a lover emitted. And sometimes, you even caught said lover struggling to walk out of your neighbor's apartment the next morning.

Yeah, jealousy wasn't healthy— but you could hardly ignore the burning sensation in your stomach each time Kuritah passed with her newest bed warmer.

Aside from this, you and Kuritah had a simple relationship. A simple hi here, an offer of some food there— you two were amicable neighbors.. nothing more.