11. STONED EUPHORIA

STREETS       ★       DOJA CAT

STREETSDOJA CAT.
11. ✦ — ❝ you want a good girl that does bad things.. to you. ❞

IN WHICH...    being roommates with two incubi was easy, given you've known each other since childhood. however; it becomes difficult when exam week hits and you began stress studying— causing the two demons to do just about anything to get you to relax.
WARNINGS...   lowkey peer pressure (but very much consensual), drug use, threesome, fingering, high sex, shotgunning, double penetration, praise mixed with degradation, oral sex (male & female receiving), reverse cowgirl, brief face fucking, unprotected sex, pet names, inaccurate descriptions of being high (it's been a min, i'm sorry), pre-established relationship, porn with feelings, etc.

   lowkey peer pressure (but very much consensual), drug use, threesome, fingering, high sex, shotgunning, double penetration, praise mixed with degradation, oral sex (male & female receiving), reverse cowgirl, brief face fucking, unprotected sex,...

Even though so many years have passed, you can remember how you met them; your two best friends.

It was a neighbor's seventh birthday party, and you were alone, drawing on some random piece of paper. You wanted to go play in the bounce house with the other children, but even at a young age; you could tell when you were unwanted. You pretended to ignore the hurt, focusing on coloring in the lines— when it was snatched from you.

Your eyes had turned in the direction, spotting two boys; two incubus. They smiled at you and asked a silly question.

"You wanna raid the kitchen with us?"

And well, the rest was history.

The three of you were as thick as thieves, going to the same jobs, college, hell— even living in the same apartment. You loved them dearly, much more then a regular, platonic friendship.

"[Name]~!" A singsongy tone called from the doorway of your bedroom. You only grunted, not even looking away from the book on your desk. The person went silent despite your reply, causing you to roll your eyes.

"Yes, you attention whore?" You questioned, turning in your chair to spot; Damien. He was a grey skinned incubus with pretty black hair with red tips. His body stretched out upon the frame of your door, tail flicking behind him as a smirk fell upon his lips.