08. EYES IN THE CORN FIELDS

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE     ★      MUSE  ⩩08

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLEMUSE
08. ✦ — ❝ i thought i was a fool for no one, oh baby, i'm a fool for you. ❞

IN WHICH...    walking inside a corn field with friends leads to you being abandoned and frightened, finding comfort in a straw filled stranger.
WARNINGS...   fear, body horror(?), extremely long tongue, oral sex, face sitting, outside sex, praise kink, slight possessive behavior, manhandling, scarecrow hasn't got any in several years give him a break, etc

   fear, body horror(?), extremely long tongue, oral sex, face sitting, outside sex, praise kink, slight possessive behavior, manhandling, scarecrow hasn't got any in several years give him a break, etc

Fall or rather Halloween, was your favorite time of year. The haunted houses, the decor, everything surrounding the spooky time was something you enjoyed. You were that person on the block, decorating your house in cobwebs and much more the second September 22 passed. The holiday simply had a special place in your heart.

Given your fixation, it was no surprise you planned outings with your friends each year. From haunted houses, museums, and even horror conventions; the years were filled with memories to look back upon. This year, a friend of yours decided to take the reins, dedicating a day to a horror trail. There you all could pick out pumpkins, take pictures with scary actors, and even walk along the corn fields. The moment you heard about such an adventure you were excited, ordering your costume off a website the moment you could.

The faithful day came, you dressed in a simple black bodycon dress, adoring black and red thigh high socks. Swiping a black gloss over your lips, you grabbed your bag and exited your home. Your friends sat inside the car waiting patiently; unlocking the doors once you approached. Opening the door, you settled into your seat, complimenting their own costumes. On the way to the trail you were all beaming with excitement, attempting to figure out what to do first.

Rather quickly you made it to the trail, the driver barely parking before you all jumped out, gathering your bags. Your eyes danced around the entrance of the trail; a black metal arch with little bat designs stood infront of you while a worker adoring skull paint was placed off to the side. After a brief explanation of rules and assuring you all had your wrists bands for entry, you were allowed in.