07. HEATED NIGHT

ʬʬ

ʬʬ.♡︎┈ː ː MONSTER
DEV.( 💿﹚

IN WHICH.... monsters were always a fascination of yours, believing they frolicked each night during halloween. but when you're left disappointed for the umpteenth time at the lack of them and your failure of a party, you roam the woods to hopefully fill the void of boredom. there, you meet someone quite peculiar.
WARNINGS ⟢    male!reader, heat, scent kink(?), rut, knotting, fucking in both human and werewolf form, size difference (werewolf is 6'7 in human form, and 7'7 in his other form, reader is 5'9.), anal sex, rough sex, etc.

You weren't like other people your age

This statement wasn't used to place you onto a pedestal, glancing down at your peers with an upturned nose— this statement implied that you, were in simplest terms, weird. Weird as you believed in things others definitely didn't believe in, or rather wouldn't admit to.

Your belief? Monsters. Ghouls, demons, and many more walked this Earth. You didn't have explicit proof, but you always got this inkling they were real— especially around Halloween. It made the most sense of course, given the time of year, the atmosphere. How easy it would be to blend into the many costumes.

And yet, each time you sought after any trail or hint of a monster; you were left high and dry. A sickening feeling that gathered in the pit of your stomach. It became a bit of an inside joke between you and your friends. Each time Halloween came around your fixation would grow, blowing off time with them to search for these monsters.

And like discussed before, you were left with nothing— saddened and even a little embarrassed. The year before you'd always declare you would find proof, only for the words to come back to bite you in the ass. A cycle you couldn't help but put yourself through.

Not this year though, no— you've had enough. You couldn't bare the thought of wasting materials just to end up empty handed just like the years before. You couldn't handle the image of your friends jeering and laughing at your dismay. The world has ridiculed you enough. And you were tired.