04. SEA SAVIOR

ʬʬ

ʬʬ.♡︎┈ː SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLE/MUSE( 💿﹚
IN WHICH....      doing a solid for your best girlfriend nearly gets you killed.. but, a certain handsome sea beast saves you.
WARNINGS ⟢ lowkey bad friend, brief mentions of fear & drowning (this isn't sexualized), size difference, manhandling, unrealistic anatomy, praise & degradation, ocean sex, double penetration, multiple orgasms, overstimulation, aftercare, gentleman kraken, etc.

The sun shined down upon the many bodies of the beach, heating the sand underneath them

The sun shined down upon the many bodies of the beach, heating the sand underneath them. It was funny how people danced away from the shoreline over to their towels, quickly falling to their butts to rub their scorching feet. Some people refused to leave their towels in general, instead sunbathing or sleeping under the shade.

Either way, the beach was filled with people doing many different things, things you watched with interest. Given your own time at the beach was.. well boring.

You didn't even like the beach, really. Sure, people watching was entertaining— but you couldn't stand the heat and children screaming when as much as a trickle hit their legs. So.. why were you there?

You were doing a solid for your friend, a double date specifically. She found an average looking guy on tinder, the two hitting it off and setting up a beach date. Which would have been a cute idea until she dragged you into the mess.

Just take one for the team! Is what she had hissed at you in the car, and what you were sure her date said to yours.

Either way, you were counting down the minutes until you could leave.

Your eyes turned away from your phone to someone rushing through the sand in your direction. They settled upon your friend, her smiling widely as she pointed behind her. "They rented jet skis! We should go!"

You bit your lip a little, eyebrows furrowed. "Um.. I don't know." You watched her mood deflate, shifting between sadness and even slight annoyance. Her lips puckered into a pout, hands clasped as she begged you. It took several moments of convincing before you sighed, standing up. "Okay. But I'm not going far." You hummed, smiling briefly as she cheered, locking her fingers around your wrist.