09. DWINDLING PATIENCE

GANGSTA     ★      KEHLANI  ⩩09

09.   ✦    —      ❝    got me up so high,
i'm barely breathing.   ❞

IN WHICH... being a modern day princess meant black out car windows and a hot bodyguard. if only you didn't annoy him with your tendencies.
WARNINGS... size difference ( reader is 5'5, bodyguard is 7'9 ), hair pulling, brat taming, praise & degradation, orgasm denial, overstimulation, bodyguard is sick of your shit fr, being fucked to sleep, reader gets fucked dumb, manhandling, aftercare, he's kind of a dom/service top, etc.

Being born into a very wealthy family had many perks

Being born into a very wealthy family had many perks. You dressed in the finest clothes, ate the best food, and was showered with many compliments. Though; it had just as many disadvantages. People attempting to take advantage of you, jealousy from peers, and even threats upon your life. By the tender age of seven, you truly realized how the world saw you— no matter how young you were, all you would ever be was a rich brat. You knew entering the world with a soft personality and a softer voice wouldn't do, so you became something of a... bitch? Sure, you weren't outwardly rude to people who didn't deserve it— but you had several choice words for anyone that crossed you.

You went about life with a look out for yourself, mentality, burning bridges with you noticed someone moving weird. Given the amount of bridges you scorched, it is no surprise you have zero friends— only future business partners. And, well, your bodyguard.

Minos, an Ho'ask  — ox person — who was assigned to you when he and you were simply children. His family has always been interwined with your own, an oath dating back centuries. He was a large man, tanned skin with red under tones, scars lining his skin. He had short chocolate brown hair, adoring a curly, long rat tail that was held in a blue and gold wrap; several gold pieces in his hair as well— large bangs covering his eyes. Minos had large ivory colored horns protruding from either side of his head, contrast to the smaller yet long ears, small gold hoops at the ends. What you liked most about him was his beard, the small tuft of fur on his chest, and his happy trail.

Minos was a man of few words, yet was stern every single time he spoke. He didn't care for your status or attitude, shutting down anytime you wished to go out at unholy hours or in dangerous places. And what you found most amusing was, given his culture— he was unable to lie. A Ho'ask could never lie, if they valued their horns that is.