13. STUBBORN WITCH

⭒ ⋆ 🫀 stubborn witch

zariel tiefling ╲witch!reader
                        MONSTER     ★    DEV
⩩13. ✦ — ❝ he's a monster, why do i want ya? ❞
❪  SYNOPSIS  ❫     being in a long term relationship with a zariel tiefling wasn't easy. any hint of excitement and he was heating up, scorching just about anything. so, intimacy was definitely off the table— no matter how much you two craved it. though, after many grueling and disappointing months, you finally found it. a permanent potion, that made you resistant to fire. now with nothing holding you two back, it's on.
₍ᐢ..ᐢ₎ ୧ ‧₊˚  WARNINGS  ⋆ ˚。⋆
♱ he seems cold but is doing it for your safety, cursing, disappointment, mentions of being burned/burning, fast-paced sex at some parts (he's been waiting so long give him a break), oral sex, multiple orgasms, rough sex, overstimulation (basically reader worship; he's whipped), chubby reader, witchery(?), etc.

THIS IS UNEDITED, EXCUSE TYPOS.

Disappointment was always such a revolting feeling. An unexplainable warmth that settled upon your skin, taking a long time to completely wash away. It was a feeling you have grown accustomed to, however. It was a feeling you had to grow accustom being a witch and all. Every spell or potion wouldn't be perfect the first time. And every summon didn't come without its drawbacks. You knew pushing forward was the only way to handle witchcraft, or anything in life for that matter.

It was a trait he had come to love, and hate all at the same time.

He truly hated what he was especially. A Zariel Tiefling. A death sentence when it came to love or intimacy. His golden eyes would land on your body, feeling his own flare with need. He wanted you so bad. To touch and hold you. Sink his fingers into your softness, press his lips against you, and slowly grind. He wanted so much and more, but he couldn't.

He couldn't give you what you craved, yet you stayed. Like the stubborn mule you were.

You were so stuck in your ways, refusing to give up even when it seemed like the logical option. You would go days locked up in that room only coming out to grab some new book or a drink of water. Looking more disheveled than the last.