12. BRUISES & KISSES

LEAVE YOU ALONE

LEAVE YOU ALONE.JEEZY
12. ✦ — ❝ she'll remind me all the dumb shit that i've done over the years
but she don't be tripping in the morning, i got her legs up by her ears. ❞

IN WHICH...    everyone tells you to leave your reckless oni boyfriend given his impulsive tendencies to solve everything with his fists. but.. you simply can't leave him alone. especially when he cares for you so much.
WARNINGS...   oni is based off itto fr, mentions of fat shaming, mention of fights & blood, oni is fully whipped, plus size reader, pussy drunk, face sitting, spanking, teasing, praise, pet names, manhandling, size difference, multiple orgasms, mentions of friend & family disapproval, he's a bit of a dummy, minor breeding kink, etc.

   oni is based off itto fr, mentions of fat shaming, mention of fights & blood, oni is fully whipped, plus size reader, pussy drunk, face sitting, spanking, teasing, praise, pet names, manhandling, size difference, multiple orgasms, mentions of f...

Many years ago, onis were nothing more than trouble. A symbol of violence and cruelty, creatures made to be avoided. Their appetite for human flesh was to be feared, their erratic tendencies to he resented. They truly were nothing more then mindless creatures set on Earth to terrorize the human race.

Well, as said before— that was several years ago. Onis and humans were now able to coexist, the horned creatures forgoing their taste for human flesh for normal livestock. Sure, the two species weren't totally comfortable with one another, but not everything is perfect.

When you first encountered an oni, it definitely wasn't perfect at all.

You were eighteen at the time, a freshman in college. The typical fat friend; resting in the shadows of your slimmer counterparts. Never sought after or talked to. Or if you were, it was out of pity. This was something you came to terms with. You weren't everyone's perfect girl and that was okay. It wasn't an amazing feeling but it was something you could live with.

Until, you met him. He was tall, large in the shoulders, chest, with nice thick thighs. He had ivory colored skin, red marks running along his chest, face, and most likely elsewhere. What really surprised you, was the large, similar colored horns protruding out of his forehead— except, the ends faded into a soft red. The oni as well had long layered hair which was, at the time, pulled into a messy bun.