02. DEAL

ʬʬ

ʬʬ. ♡︎┈ ː ː VEGAS/JOSELINE HERNANDEZ﹙💿﹚
REQUESTED BY.... the lovely I-uxsoIaris
IN WHICH....       reader dedicates her career and life to researching the supernatural, making quite a penny off of it. her newest obsession were nagas, dedicating equipment and time to find them. however, things don't go quite as plan when she ends up in a den full of sleeping ones— waking two up in the process.
WARNINGS ⟢ double penetration (realistically i think nagas have two but reader would die with four of them in her 💀), slight breeding kink(?), strangers to lovers, polyamorous, multiple orgasms, overstimulation, degrading/praise kink, typical naga anatomy, size difference, oral sex, minor voyuerism, etc

 WARNINGS ⟢    double penetration (realistically i think nagas have two but reader would die with four of them in her 💀), slight breeding kink(?), strangers to lovers, polyamorous, multiple orgasms, overstimulation, degrading/praise kink, typical...

When the typical question of; What do you want to be when you grow up? arose, many children had different answers. Some wanted to be astronauts, others wanted to be nurses. The list was broad, each more endearing then the last.

But you? You wanted to be a blogger, but not just any old blogger. You weren't interested in mundane things like cleaning tips or the newest celebrity gossip. No, you were interested in something else; the supernatural.

As a child, you had encountered something no one else had. And till this day, you're slowly attempting to piece what you saw together. That's where your obsession came in, your wish to dedicate your life and time to finding out more.

And you got a few followers/fans too, raising a comfortable income in response. It wasn't work your parents or friends understood or were particularly proud of, but it was something you enjoyed doing.

Just a month ago you dedicated your time to sirens, which didn't go as planned. Your camera man nearly died after removing his headphones. And so, you didn't get the footage nor images you needed.

People were getting antsy and irritated, demanding new content. And so, you decided to give it to them.

"Explain the plan to me again." Your cameraman, Thomas, asked. His hands worked on the bulky camera upon your table, assuring it wasn't effected since him traveling to your house. He watched as you approached, glancing at the stack of papers you placed infront of him.