Chapter 7

Justin's POV

When I opened my eyes that morning, I felt awful. For the first time in my life, the light bothered me. My head was hurting like crazy, and I felt weird all over. It was hard to explain, but I was aware of every movement, every sensation taking place in my body, and it was uncomfortable. My throat was dry, as if I hadn't drunk anything in a week.

I stumbled over to the bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror.

Jesus, I looked horrible!

Then I remembered.

And my body trembled from head to toe.

My eyes were swollen, my hair a mess. I took off my clothes, brushed my teeth to clean that bitter taste from my mouth, and put on my pajama shorts and my favorite T-shirt with the SpongeBob logo on it.

Memories from the night before, flashed through my head like stop-motion photographs. Drugs. That was all I could think. Someone had drugged me. I was given drugs.

I'd gotten in a stranger's car, I'd gone to a party full of goons... and it was all one person's fault.

I walked out of my bedroom, slammed the door, and barged into Cole's room.

I didn't knock before opening the door because he didn't deserve privacy, but I should have because what I saw left me in shocked. I saw what looked like a bear cave with a person under a dark blanket in a huge bed.

I walked over and removed the blanket off of him in one swig move, the person sleeping there like a log, as if nothing had happened, as if it wasn't his fault someone had drugged me.

"Dammit, Justin Bieber," he muttered without opening his eyes.

His disheveled hair was camouflaged against the dark-satin pillow case. He looked hot like that.

Fortunately he wasn't naked when I removed the blanket, but his white boxers did throw me off for a second. He was sleeping facedown, giving me the perfect panorama of his broad back, his long legs, and forgive me for saying so — his splendid ass.

But I forced myself to focus on what was really important.

"What happened last night?" I nearly shouted.

He ignored me.

I saw a bottle of water on the nightstand beside his bed, so I picked it up, removed the lid and poured the contents on his face. It woke him up instantly.

He grunted and grabbed hold of my wrist, getting out of bed, and with one jerk, he shoved me to a nearby wall, his body pressed against mine.

"Even when you're high you can't shut the fuck up," he said before having me in his grip.

Two blue irises focused on mine.

"What do you want?" he asked, tightening the grip on my wrists.

"What did you do to me last night while I was out of it?" I asked, fearing the worst, hoping nothing happened.

I swear if that bastard had done something to me...

"Oh, I did it all," he said contemptuously, stepping closer to me, our faces inches apart. I felt the heat from his body coming onto me.

"The people like you have the deepest desires."

"What do you mean by people like me?"

"People with attitudes, smart-mouths, big ego. You all have one thing in common."

"Oh yeah, what is that?"

"That you all want to be handle. You all liked being choked, sweet talked, biting at the ear, being handle roughly." and then he laughed.