3. My First Day🖤

(Long chapter ahead)

Author's POV,

As promised jeongyeon and her halmeoni spend their days shopping and enjoying each other's company. . She was the happiest right now and wants to forget everything he felt for those years that she lived alone. But something is messing in her head , or rather someone.
She has some vivid dreams last few days ago, the day she arrived here in korea.

As she arranging her things in her room, preparing for her first day attending at RedCrest University .Her mind recalls her dreams.

Ahhh...Jih- what? Do I have a friend named Jih?Jihya?Jihye?or JIHYO?.aisst.
I can't remember, who is she?i mean who are they? l remember correctly there are 8 girls laughing and playing together with me. It feels so real.

I sighed while choosing my outfit. I'm excited at the same time anxious of what could've be the outcome on my first day.I hope it will turn out good.

Time skip,
The Next Morning, she woke up early to fix herself and prepare her things for school. She's wearing this outfit.
(Yeah, there's no dress code in RedCrest, so any outfit will do as long as your comfortable.)

After having her breakfast and saying goodbye to her halmeoni she hurriedly went to her car

After having her breakfast and saying goodbye to her halmeoni she hurriedly went to her car. Yes she knows how to drive and has a license already.

Their house is like 30mins drive away from RedCrest. So in no time she was already inside the campus. There she saw her designated parking space with a signage YJY besides an open space but knows that is already owned because of a bold initial that written in a sign PJM.

"OMO, this is it YOO JEONGYEON. New school, New friends,?Maybe.?

I told myself while scanning my surroundings, its like 8:30 in the morning so there's kinda few students roaming around the school ground. I fixed my hair and coat before going out my car.

As I stepped out loud murmurs can be heard in the background.I hurriedly lock my car and just walk. Not minding those stares and glares I received, and why is that? What did I do?

Is she a model?
She's a transfer student i told you about, from the college of Business.
By looks of it she doesn't belong here at RedCrest.
She looks so soft, you know?

She's a bitch, a wench who just want attentions.

Dude look a pretty lady
, Damn those legs.
I think I'm in love.

I dismissed those nasty comments about me. Duh! Does they know the word Respect? But somehow I am flattered they called me pretty.kekeke. Chin up I confidently walked in front of them, finding the office of the president, halmeoni said that i have to meet him before I start my first class. I turned to the left side of the building then accidentally bumped into someone.