5.My Friends???🖤

Jeongyeon's POV,

I was awakened by someone's chattering outside of my door., I scanned my surroundings dark and plain white ceiling, by looks of it I'm inside in my own room. Then I recalled what happens before I passed out.

"Jihyo?, That girl was on my dream. She was Jihyo? I was thinking about the sudden events that happened earlier when someone enter my room.

"Princess??, Halmeoni walks and sit besides my bed as she caressed my hair. "Are you okay? How's your feeling? She asked with full of concern written in her face.

" I'm good Halmeoni, as i get up. I'm sorry for making you worry. But I have some questions . Hmmm...i fidgeted.

" What it is, princess? She replied.

"Do I have some friends before ? You know before that accident.? I anxiously asked her.

" Oh! Princess, she was surprise but she answered immediately.Yes, you have a lot of friends .
Not just friends but you consider them as your sisters, a part of our family actually."

" Really?? So maybe one of them named as JIHYO? I questioned her.

" hmmm..Yes, princess the girl you met earlier is one of your friends, she was Jihyo, Park Jihyo to be exact." She smiled.

"Ohh. Really? I'm not surprised at all coz somehow I figured it out through my dreams. But I'm glad to know that I have some friends back here waiting for me.

" Also princess, he i mean they brings you here after you passed out..she said.
" I see , i reply while looking at her.
"Just don't think to much my princess, .she smiled.
" i will halmeoni. I sadly replied.

"Also she's here, she wants to, i mean they want to meet you... she excitedly told me.

"What do you mean? They here, those girls? I mean my friends??. I reply looking surprised.
" Yes, so fix yourself and meet us at the garden. She told me,

.After Halmeoni's left my room I hurriedly went to my bathroom to take a half bath and prepare myself. Then choose to wear this simple black dress.

 Then choose to wear this simple black dress

Jihyo ' s POV,

After jeongyeon's unnie passed out i immediately called my brother to help us carry her so that we can bring her at Halmeoni's house. He was so anxious when he arrived at the canteen looking at her full of concerned and longing. We decided to skip all of our classes so that we can accompany her. My brother drives us at her house, when we arrived there halmeoni assist us., Oppa carried and bring her at her room. She was still unconscious at that time. And were still can't believe that she was here, infront of us even though she forgets all of her memories,Were still hoping that one day she can finally remembers.
I looked at my brother while he affectionately caressing her like an delicate object.