27. Romantic Involvements🖤

Author's POV,

The students of Redcrest were buzzing with excitement, their smiles wide and eyes sparkling with delight upon learning about Jeongyeon and Jimin's relationship. Joyful whispers filled the air as they shared in the happiness of the newfound romance, creating an atmosphere of warmth and celebration throughout the school.But some group of students whispered disapprovingly, their brows furrowing at the thought of Jeongyeon dating Jimin. Their eyes darted towards Seulgi, the girl they believed should be with Jimin instead. Frustration and disappointment hung in the air as they exchanged skeptical glances, questioning the unexpected turn of events in their tightly-knit circle.
Student 1: "Hey, isn't that Jeongyeon, the one dating Jimin, the new leader of the BTS mafia clan?"
Student 2: "Yeah, I heard she's fearless to be with him. Did you see the way she walked in? Confidence, or just plain bravery?"
Student 3: "Well, she better watch her back. Being with someone like Jimin, she's bound to attract attention, both good and bad."
Student 4: "True. I wouldn't want to be in her shoes, that's for sure. The rumors about the BTS mafia clan are no joke."
Student 5: "Let's see how this plays out. It's like a real-life drama unfolding right here on our campus."
Student 6: "Guys, cut her some slack. Jeongyeon is no ordinary girl; she's from the powerful Yoo mafia clan herself. Maybe she knows what she's doing."
Student 7: "Exactly. She's not defenseless. Maybe she's with Jimin because she wants to be, not because she's forced to. We shouldn't judge without knowing the whole story."
Student 8: "I heard her family has a significant influence too. Maybe they see something in Jimin that we don't. Love can be a complicated thing, especially when you're part of these powerful mafia clans."

But there's Seulgi whose eyes burned with fury as she watched Jeongyeon chatting cheerfully with her friends inside the campus. The knot of anger in Seulgi's chest tightened, her jaw clenched, unable to contain the storm of emotions brewing within her. Betrayal and resentment mingled in her gaze,Her mind spiraled into a dark determination as she whispered to herself, her voice laced with chilling resolve. The thought of taking Jimin back consumed her, even if it meant resorting to the unthinkable - ending Jeongyeon's life. A sinister determination set in her eyes, marking the dangerous path she was willing to tread to reclaim what she believed was rightfully hers.. .
Seulgi, gritting her teeth with a menacing edge in her voice: "Just watch your back Yoo jeongyeon, you've taken Jimin from me, but mark my words, I won't let you have a peaceful life. If I have to, I'll go to extremes to get him back. You won't be safe anywhere."..

In the bustling school corridor, clusters of students huddle together in small groups, their voices carrying a mix of curiosity and gossip. Whispers fill the air as the rumor about Jeongyeon being the third party in Seulgi and Jimin's relationship spreads like wildfire. Faces are animated with intrigue and shock, creating an atmosphere of tension and speculation. Some students exchange knowing glances while others furrow their brows, questioning the validity of the hearsay. As Seulgi's minions maliciously spread rumors across the campus, painting Jeongyeon as a heartless third party who allegedly stole Jimin away from Seulgi. The whispers of their supposed relationship echo through the halls, creating a toxic atmosphere for Jeongyeon. Seulgi's minions, acting as the rumor mill, amplify the gossip, depicting her as a villainous figure. The false narrative not only tarnishes Jeongyeon's reputation but also creates unnecessary tension and drama within the campus community.

Student A: Hey, did you hear the latest gossip about Jeongyeon?

Student B: Yeah, I heard she's the third wheel in Seulgi and Jimin's relationship.

Student C: Seriously? That's so messed up. How did that even start?

Student D: I think someone misunderstood Seulgi and Jimin's friendship and started spreading rumors. You know how things get blown out of proportion in school.