8. Friendship and Rivalry 🖤

Jimin's POV,

A loud sounds of music can be heard in the background as jimin poured another drink, they are at one of the bar under the Mafia Clans, together with his friends they decided to have a drink to cool off.
They are in one of the VIP rooms as they teased JK of being coward towards his feelings for Tyuzu... .

"Yah, kookie its been a year but still there's no progress in your relationship with tyuzu," Jin teasingly told him.
" Hyuuung, just leave me alone. Jk replied.
" We just want to help you maknae. Tell me what's the real score between you and tzuyu?." Yoongi added.
" We're friends.. Best friend? Aissst. I don't know." Jk respond annoyingly.
" whaaattt??? Unbelievable maknae I thought his your girl already? What's with you being so sweet and attentive with her if you don't have any romantic relationship? Taehyung stated while finishing his drink.
"Just be honest with her kookie ah, maybe she's waiting for you to make a first move, you know girls!. Hoseok smirked.
" Don't worry kookie I know she feels the same, I added while tapping his shoulder.
I just get my phone, I left it inside my car.
I told them while making my way outside.

Dim lights,dark and gloomy aura welcomed me while descending from the second floor.
Even on weekdays there's so much people enjoying the night as they sway there sweaty body together with the beat of the loud music... I directly went outside where my car parked at one of secluded parking space that belongs for my clan members.
As I proceed to get my phone inside I already sensed that someone is watching me from the dark. I put my phone inside my pocket as I stand firmly while looking at him/her?.
"Show yourself.. And don't be a coward who hides himself in the dark." I loudly said waiting for whoever will come out..
" tsskkk..your still the same Raven, sharp as always..he replied while walking in front of me.
" Black...!!???I coldly respond. What do you want??
" oww, cold as ever, is this how you welcome your childhood friend that you don't see for a long time? He smirked.
" Were not friends. You traitor.. I angrily reply. Your clan wants us dead remember , even her ..

" we're not, My clan doesn't know anything about that incident.. He respond.

" Bullshit, your Clan was plotting a massive scheme to eliminate us the BTS mafia for what?? to gain power and be the number one clan here in Korea. But then you failed and instead targeting the YOO's which resulted the death of the matriarch of that family.". I furiously added while aggressively grabbing his collar. You betrayed Her..

" that's not true, were not responsible for that unfortunate incident. Someone's behind all of this and that's not US. .he angrily respond.

" and why you left for China after that accident if your not guilty.?.i added while observing his unexplainable expression .

" I have my reasons Raven. And I don't need to explain that to you.
He replied as he harshly pushed me. i steadily myself as I hardly punched him in his face that causes him to stumble. Not wasting any second I kicked him multiple times but then he caught my legs as he maneuver, as i received his hand swing out into my face and taste my own blood as he strike again . Each strike landed with a terrible thud as I trying to block his punch and putting my strength to pushed him. Then hastily took my gun inside my coat as I pointed towards him. As the same time he also aiming my head with his own gun..
"How stupid of you to came back after all your clan did , without that stupid treaty all your members will be wipe out.".

" I'm not here for you Raven, Heck I came back because of Her. He furiously replied.

" Damnit! How dare you to say that after everything?. I won't let you and your bullshit clan ruined her life again. She's mine and this time I will not backing out like i did before .. . .

Flashbacks;

Jimin and Vernon was having a serious conversation about a certain someone.

" I like her, and i know that you like her too hyung. Vernon said to him while drinking his beer."

" Hmmm.. yeahh. Jimin silently replied.

" I already confessed to her , and it seems like she can't reciprocate my feelings and worst she's avoiding me right now.
Hyung, .......can i ask you a favor.?"

" Hmmm?? Tell me!?Jimin curiously replied

" Just - just forget your damn feelings for her...
Vernon desperately told him.

" Whaaaat????

" Remember when you promised that you give everything i want because i saved your sister once? You owe me her life !Vernon yelled.

" Yeah, and this is your fucking favor you want, you know what? Your so selfish vernon, You got your chance to be with her, to make her to love you. But then you can't force yourself to her If she doesn't love you back, .that bullshit.. Jimin furiously replied.

"If this is what you called selfishness, yeah I'm selfish coz i know that she already make a choice even before, she she likes you.. ...but be manly enough to fulfill your promised jimin for the sake of our friendship. He sadly said to jimin..

Vernon is been a good friend to him even before they meet JK and the others, they're like real brothers who is inseparable and cares with each others welfare, a partner in crime but because of greed and hunger for power, their brotherly relationship was ruined and the life of the special girl they adores was destroyed....

Author's Note 🎶✍️

All the pictures used above is not mine, credits to the owner.
Thank you so much to those who takes time to read my story.🙂

Time check ✔️ 6:00pm

Annyeong 🖤